07

"Okay. So now, what are you gonna do?" Minju asked Yuri who was staring at nowhere. They met at Minju's house and Yuri told her about what happened earlier. "She'll probably bug you after hearing you sing. Not talk! SING!"

"Okay, stop now. You're overreacting." Yuri said and sighed. "I also don't know what to do."

"Tsk. Yuri-yah, as if you don't really talk. You talk with your dad, me, heck you even talk with Chaewon! What would go wrong right?"

"That's the case, frog."

"Don't call me frog!"

"Well, you look like one." Yuri giggled. "I only talk with the three of you, no one ever heard even my smallest sigh. Even Hyewon."

"You just have to ignore Yena, that's all." Minju said. "By the way. I think Hyewon likes you."

Minju giggled as Yuri stared at her with her confused face.

"Yah, what are you up to again?" Yuri asked.

"Hmm, nothing. I always see her staring at you. If stares can melt a person, you're already a whole ass fluid by now." Minju giggled again, remembering how Hyewon glares at her whenever she teases her about Yuri.

"Don't, Minju. Don't." Yuri shook her head. "Oh gosh, I still remember how you set me up with Chaewon even though she's your girlfriend. Dumb."

Minju covered her mouth as she laughs, throwing her head back and held her stomach.

"Do you remember Chaewon's face when I told her that it was a date." Minju laughed again.

"Yah, are you crazy?" Yuri asked, staring at the laughing frog in front of her. "I really wonder what Wonyoung would think of you if she saw you like that. She's a bit judgemental."

"I know, Yujin will have a hard time with her." Minju giggled again. Wiping the tears that escaped her eyes because of too much laughing. "Well, you should get going. It's getting dark."

"Alright, gotta head out now. Don't you ever tell someone about what happened earlier." Yuri warned, sending Minju a death glare.

"Don't worry, I'm Kim Minju Angel."

"You? An angel?" Yuri scoffed. "Never." Yuri rolled her eyes before going out of Minju's room.

"Bye, hamster!" Minju chuckled and grabbed her phone to call Chaewon.

---

"Yuri-yah, you're quiet today?" Hyewon approached the said girl who was staring outside, like always.

Yuri gave her a look.

"Oh I mean, yeah, you're always silent. But you always smile when I come in." Hyewon pouted before sitting next to her. "What's up?"

Yuri glances upwards and pointed the ceiling.

"Oh right, of course the ceiling." Hyewon sighed. Yuri smiled at her before opening her book. "Tsk. Studying again. Can't you like stop being so studious. I feel dumb."

Yuri wrote on a piece of paper and handed it to the older.

'You ARE dumb.'

Hyewon crumpled the paper and sighed. "So mean." She said.

Yuri suddenly held her head after feeling an ache.