05

"Hey, Yul." Minju waved at Yuri through a video call. "What you doing?"

"Nothing. You?" Yuri asked. "Are you at Chaewon's"

"Yup. We're having a movie night later. But yeah, she's not here. She said she's gonna finish a project at Yena's house." Minju shrugged.

"Yah, are you sure she's not cheating on you? That project has been going on for a while now." Yuri said.

"She's not, I tried following her for days but nothing's really suspicious, I trust her." Minju just made an okay sign. "By the way, about the competition."

"*sigh* What about it?"

"Are you participating?" Minju was expecting for Yuri to join because she also wants Yuri to at least show the students that she has something to be proud of. "Yah. You have to. You're great at singing. Even though I want you to sing, I know you don't want to. Just take that chance to showcase your piano skills."

"Okay fine, you win. If it doesn't go well, I'm gonna blame you and won't ever talk to you ever again." Yuri pouted adding to the cuteness she already has.

"So cute." Minju cooed and wiped her fake tears. "I think Chaewon's here now, I just heard the door open. Bye Yuri!"

"Bye!" After they bade goodbyes, Minju ended the call and turned her phone off. She stood up and was about to go out when she noticed the figure in front of Chaewon's door. "Yena?!"

"U-umm. I'm just g-going to the b-bathroom." Yena stuttered.

"Wait! How long have you been there?" Minju asked. She turned her phone volume up maximum when she called Yuri. If Yena was there long enough, she must've heard Yuri's voice.

'Yuri's gonna kill me.'

"A-ah, no. I was j-just passing by." Yena said and headed to the bathroom. Minju face palmed and went downstairs.

Yena

"Finally! That project is done!" I flopped on the couch after entering Chaewon's house.

"Don't act like you're tired." Chaewon scoffed. "As if you really helped me doing that project."

"You're so mean, tsk." I pouted. "Wait, I need to go use the toilet."

"Use the one upstairs. I don't know why but there's no water on that bathroom." Chaewon pointed at the bathroom just steps away. I nodded and headed to the stairs. "Wait! Don't go inside my room, Minju's probably there."

"As if I like her. You're gonna kill me." I said and went upstairs.

I stopped right at the room next to Chaewon's. I'm sure I heard my name.

I went in front if Chaewon's room and peaked inside, and I saw Minju calling someone on her phone.

"She's not, I tried following her for days but nothing's really suspicious, I trust her." Minju said. I was about to head out when I heard about something. "By the way, about the competition."

I heard the caller sigh. But it's not really audible enough for me to hear what he/she said.

"Are you participating?" Minju asked. "Yah. You have to. You're great at singing. Even though I want you to sing, I know you don't want to. Just take that chance to showcase your piano skills."

Wait, is she talking about a certain hamster?

"Okay fine, you win. If it doesn't go well, I'm gonna blame you and won't ever talk to you ever again." A husky voice. I don't think I've heard that voice before. Is Minju cheating?

"So cute." Minju cooed at the caller. "I think Chaewon's here now, I just heard the door open. Bye Yuri!"

YURI?!

I stepped back at what I heard. Does she actually speak?

"Yena?!" I heard Minju yell. I looked at her.

"U-umm. I'm just g-going to the b-bathroom." Lies.

"Wait! How long have you been there?" Minju asked.

"A-ah, no. I was j-just passing by." I didn't let her say a word again and just headed to the bathroom.

---

Author

"Yuri, you're late again." Yuri's coworker, Nako, told her when she went inside the cafe.

Yuri bowed as a sign of apology. She grabbed her uniform from her bag and changed inside the bathroom. When she went inside, she saw a bunch of girls from her school. She doesn't mind though, she's not really the one who takes the orders.

"Excuse me?" One of the girls raised her hand to call a worker, which was then responded by one who took all their orders.

"Here." She told Yuri, placing a paper in front of her.

'That's a lot.' Yuri thought. When she was done, a certain girl went in front of her. Yuri sighed and looked at her.

"I would like to change my order." She said, crossing her arms and smirking at the girl. "A smoothie, strawberry." And went to sit again. She looked at Yuri again and onto her friends.

'That Wang Yiren, I hate her.' Yuri thought, internally cussing. She just proceeded on making the new order faster so that Yiren can't disturb her again.

She rang the bell as a sign that the orders were done. Nako came to her and took the tray of their orders.

"What is that?!" Yuri flinched at the sudden shout. She looked at the girl and saw Yiren holding the strawberry smoothie she asked for earlier. She successfully grabbed the attention of the customers. "I ordered a blueberry smoothie! Are you stupid?!" Yuri sighed. Yiren glanced a bit at her before complaining again.

"I'm sorry, it must've been a mist—" Nako didn't continued her sentence when their manager came out. Nako bowed at him.

"What's happening here?"

"They gave me a different order! This cafe sucks." Yiren crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry for that, ma'am. I'll talk to my employees." The manager said. Yiren threw the smoothie at the ground and signaled the other girls to go outside.

The manager then headed to Yuri.

"What's with you?" The manager asked.

Nako was confused at how the girl a while ago reacted because she was sure that the girl actually changed her order.

"This has been going on for a while now, Jo Yuri. The sane problems, the same girl. What's best is for you to leave this cafe." The manager said sternly. Yuri looked at him with pleading eyes but he did not take it. "You may now leave."

A/N
Not edited.

I'm sorry for such crappy contents. I, myself is not satisfied either. But anyways, thank you for still reading this. I'll work harder.
-1088 words-
🌟💬