14

"Where the heck is my phone?" Yuri said, patting her pockets if she slid her phone in there.

"Did you searched inside your bag?" Minju asked her. She tried calling Yuri's phone but they just realized that Yuri's phone is always silent. Unlike Minju who uses her phone to excuse herself from studies.

"I checked it earlier. It's also not there." Yuri said, opening Minju's bag to see if the latter is pranking her again.

"Your phone's not there, I'm sure." Minju said. "Where did you last used it?"

"I-I don't know?"

"What? You don't know where you– why the heck did you even got a phone?"

"I'm sorry okay? Just help me find it." Yuri said. Minju and Yuri then started searching again, going back inside their classroom, to the cafeteria, and Minju even asked if somebody left a phone inside the office.

When they got out of the faculty room, they met Yena right in front, leaning on the wall with her arns and legs crossed.

"Took both of you too long to get out of that damn room. Y'all slow creatures." Yena said, standing up properly. She took something from her pocket and showed it to Yuri, it was her phone.

"Wait, how did you get that?" Minju asked. Even more confused than Yuri.

"Guess." Yena chuckled. "Anyways, here is your phone, Jo. I also got your number."

And she's gone. She walked oit after giving Yuri a wink.

Minju's eyes followed Yena as she headed off to her destination. She then looked back at Yuri who also did the same thing.

Both of them went back to their senses and looked at each other.

"What just happened?" Minju asked, letting everything sink in. Right then, her small frown curved in to a big smirk. A smirk that's obviously to tease Yuri. "Ooooohhhh. Yuri's getting a girl, huh?"

"Shut up, let's go home."

Minju then shrugged seeing Yuri walk out. She followed Yuri with small smile plastered on her face and quickly ran to catch up to Yuri.

"What's up, Jo?" Minju asked, imitating how Yena called Yuri a while ago.

"Stop it, Kim Minju." Yuri said, pouting as she crossed her arms.

Their way to Yuri's house was just Minju getting into Yuri's nerves, teasing her.

"Aww, we're here now. I should go home." Minju said, frowning a bit since she can't tease Yuri anymore. "But hey, you're not gonna get away from my teasing tomorrow." She said and walked away to where her house was.

Yuri just sighed. She headed to her house, still pouting and crossing her arms.

•••

"I hate you, Kim." Yuri said. She was talking to Minju on the phone. The girl had called her lots of times since Yuri didn't answered. Yuri just gave up and let Minju tease her.

'Aww Yuri, don't worry, I hate you too.'
Minju said, copying Yuri's accent. 'What's more worse than your best friend promising you that she will buy you meat and not even doing it.'

"Well, I'm sorry about that. But yeah, I'll end the call, I need to do my homework." Yuri said, of course as an excuse since she doesn't really have one, and ended the call.

She sighed, for the nth time already and plopped down her bed. She looked at her phone, remembered that Yena got her number, worried that Yena will do something crazy again.

And like what she expected, the latter did.

She opened an unknown number's message. Well, she was sure that is Yena.

xxx-xxx-xxx

:Hi, Jo!

:It's Yena.

I know:

What do you want?:

:Why are you so cold to me:(

:But since you asked

:Well

:About earlier.

Oh gosh just say it:

:What do I get in return for giving your phone back?

You really thought you'll receive something back?:

:Yes, obviously.

What do you want?:

:Call me 'babe' all day tomorrow;)

Are you out of your mind?:

:No babe I'm not.

:If you don't want to

:Then what about let's go on a date tonight?

Date?:

Wth?:

We're just fake girlfriends right?:

:Bold of you to assume that I want us to date because I like you.

I did not say that:

:Oh you did not?

Obviously:

:Oh

:Okay then, It's settled.

:We're having a date tonight, dress up.

What?:

It's late!:

:I don't care

:Just dress up, let's have a date

:Or you'll call me babe until the end of the year.

:♥

A/N
I DID NOT PROOFREAD CUZ I'M LAZY OKAY?^^

They're having a dateeeee~~~
So I think I'll have to make a long chapter for the next update hmm?
🌟💬