16

"Let's go! You're taking too long!" Yuri yelled at Yena who was rushing down the staircase, unfortunately for Yuri, she didn't slipped.

"How the heck do I even know that you wake up and go to school so early in the morning?!" Yena yelled back after grabbing her car keys.

"Let's go! We'll be late!" Yuri said, walking out of the house.

Yena checked the time on her phone and it was exactly an hour before their class starts. She sighed and just followed Yuri outside.

"Are you on your period?" Yena asked Yuri who was already seated in her car.

"Nope. I'm just used to going to school early." Yuri said, not even sparing a glance at Yena. "It's better to be late than to arrive ugly."

Yena just chuckled then fastened her seatbelt and started driving.

•••

"Should I drop you off your room?" Yena asked when they got off of her car. Yuri just shook her head as a 'no'. "Oh right, you don't talk at school."

Yena smiled at bit and wrapped her arms on Yuri's shoulder. Since Yuri doesn't talk at school, she can't complain.

Meanwhile, on the corridor of the senior building, Yiren furiously glared at the 'couple' walking in the area. She can see how Yena energetically talks to Yuri and how the younger answer with nodding and shaking of head.

"How can she like that mute girl? She's not even that pretty to begin with." Yiren spoke to herself. She stared at Yena's hand wrapped around Yuri's shoulder and how the latter seems to enjoy it.

Yiren stomped her foot in annoyance. Right after that, she realized something.

"Oh, here I come." Yiren smirked and headed to her room.

•••

"You sure you won't eat with us today?" Minju asked Hyewon who was walking with them on the hallway.

"Yeah, I'll eat a little late. We have an extra assessment. I should get going." Hyewon said. Yuri and Minju just nodded and headed to the cafeteria.

"You should buy me lunch today, Yul. You need to keep your promises." Minju said, remembering how Yuri asked her to stop bothering her and in exchange, she'll buy Minju lunch for a whole week.

"Alright, just shut up." Yuri whispered and Minju hopped in excitement. They both headed to the cafeteria with different expressions on their faces.

On the other hand, Hyewon was walking through the halls while staring at her phone. She doesn't really mind bumping to anyone. She can just apologize and call it a day.

She was walking nonchalantly not until someone stepped on her foot.

"What the heck?" Hyewon said, turning her head sideways and saw Yiren smiling like an idiot. "What do you want? You're gonna lock me inside a storage room too? Like what you did to Yuri?"

"Oh don't be like that, Kang. I know you like me." Yiren said and smiled.

"No, never. You're not Yuri." Hyewon said and continued walking.

"Why do you all even adore that Jo Yuri? She's not that cute." Yiren said, running so that she can catch up with Hyewon.

"What do you really want?" Hyeown said, crossing her arms after she stopped walking. "I have a schedule, talk."

"Oh Hyewon. I know you'll like this." Yiren smirked. "Well, I noticed how you stare at Yuri every time she's near."

"I'm making it obvious but I don't think she notices." Hyewon said.

"I'll just go straight to the point, Kang Hyewon." Yiren said. "I like Yena, you like Yuri. Let's team up."

A/N
Did not proofread

(°o°:)ᴼʰᴺᵒ
🌟💬