22

Hyewon came back their tent after such meeting with the girl a while ago. 

Her shirt was all muddy and she didn't even noticed. It was as if her mind was just full of 'Kwon Eunbi'. That's what it felt like.

Hyewon stared at Yuri who was still focused on her phone. Yuri stared back at her shirt and signaled her to go and change her clothes.

Instead of doing what Yuri told her to do, she squatted down next to Yuri. "Do you know someone named Kwon Eunbi?" She asked.

"No." Yuri said.

Hyewon's eyes and mouth went wide as she stared at Yuri who also stared back in confusion. "What?"

"Y-you just talked." Hyewon said. Yuri, realizing what just happened, covered her mouth. "You're not mute?"

"O-oh, well." Yuri said, awkward. Why the heck did she suddenly answer? 

"You can speak but you didn't even bothered telling me?" Hyewon asked, feeling a bit hurt and upset at the same time.

"I-I'm sorry." Yuri said and ran out of their tent. Hyewon plopped down the mat as she processed what just happened.

Yena went out of the tent to escape from Yiren and meet with Yuri, which didn't really worked since Yiren clung to her at the same time she went out. This girl is clingy af.

"You ain't going anywhere, Choi." Yiren said, gripping on Yena's arm tightly just like a kindergartner clinging to their moms at their first day of school.

"Yiren, I have a girlfriend. She needs my love and attention." Yena said which just made Yiren cringe. "And heck, we haven't even talked to each other properly since last week."

"Nah, not accepted. Let's eat some marshmallows." Yiren said, completely ignoring what Yena had been saying, and pulled Yena to the bonfire.

Once they arrived, Yena was forced to take a seat beside Yiren. "Where's Yuri?" Yena asked.

"Don't even ask, here." Yiren said, handing her a bottle if alcohol.

"Drink? In a freaking camping?"

"Yeah, can't you see? That's the fun in camping." Yiren said, confusing Yena with the seriousness in her tone.

"Guess, you never went on one." Yena said, shrugging her shoulders. She stood up and looked for Hyewon. The girl was just sitting outside her and Yuri's tent, doing nothing but stare at the sky.

"Hyewon." Yena said, getting Hyewon back to her senses. "Where's Yuri?"

"I don't know? She's just there, she loves nature." Hyewon said, assuring Yena that Yuri's safe. "Anyways, did you know that Yuri can speak?"

"What?" Yena asked.

"Stop pretending, I know you do." Hyewon said.

"She talked to you?" Yena asked.

"Yeah, probably a mistake. She looked like she didn't want to." Hyewon said, a bit sad.

"Don't worry, she just needs time." Yena said. 

They continued talking to each other when Minju and Chaewon came, asking them, " Y'all saw Yuri? She borrowed my airpods earlier."

"We also didn't saw her, why?" Hyewon asked.

"I saw her run off earlier." Wonyoung said, popping out of nowhere. 

"Oh, right." Hyewon said. Just as they were talking, rain started pouring again. 

Students ran inside their tents, same as Minju, Chaewon and Wonyoung. 

"Where the heck is Yuri?!"

A/N
DID NOT PROOFREAD.
Everyday update y'all
🌟💬