20

"Joyuuuuul." Yena called Yuri as she clings onto Yuri's arm. Yena had been clinging onto Yuri since earlier and Yuri was just so done of her. She can't complain though, there are students near them.

This week was a complete confusion for Yena. Yuri was not even looking and paying attention to her and anything that involves her. What did she do?

"Yuri, cmon just talk to me." Yena whined as she pulled Yuri before the younger even got on the bus.

Just yesterday, their whole school was invited to a camping involving a few other schools. That camping site might be really big to fit in four schools at once.

Yena turned Yuri around so that they could face each other.

"What's the matter baby?" Yena asked. The way she called Yuri made the younger blush. "Tell me."

"Nothing's wrong. Let's just go." Yuri said, freeing her hands from Yena's hold and entered the bus.

"Wait for me!" Yena yelled. When she got in the bus, she saw Yuri sitting at the corner. She was about to take a seat beside her when Hyewon took a seat faster then her.

"I got here first." Hyewon said and smiled at Yena.

"Excuse me, but I'm her girlfriend." Yena said. "And you're just a friend."

Hyewon glared at her because she actually got hurt by the statement.

Meanwhile, Yuri who was just staring at the corner, stared at the two girls bickering right in front of her. She sighed and gestured Yena to sit beside Hyewon.

Yena frowned while Hyewon smiled at her in victory.

The smile on Hyewon's face didn't even lasted long when Yuri also gestured her to sit somewhere else, and that somewhere was the seat beside Yena, right at the other corner.

There was still two spaces left between Hyewon and Yuri and that's where Minju and Chaewon sat.

"Can you like, exchange seats?" Chaewon said, referring to Yena and Hyewon. "I'm more comfortable with Yena."

Hyewon didn't even complained and gave her seat to Yena who just gave Chaewon a thumbs up.

After everyone got settled, the bus started moving and everyone just started talking to each other loudly.

Meanwhile, there's Yuri who got irritated by so much noise so she borrowed Minju's airpods, which the latter borrowed from Chaewon, and played some ballads that made her feel sleepy. She also drank her bottled flower tea that made her a lot more sleepier. She leaned her head onto the closed window, since Minju was leaning onto Chaewon, and closed her eyes, barely even sleeping since the road was all bumpy.

When Minju noticed Yuri's state, she quickly sat up straight and gestured Yena to exchange seats with her.

"Why?" Yena asked.

Minju just pointed at Yuri and Yena quickly got off of her seat.

When she sat beside Yuri, she softly pulled Yuri's body close to her and carefully placed the latter's head on her shoulder. Yena also leaned in and placed her head on top of Yuri's while the younger snuggled on Yena's neck.

It was perfect.

But not for Hyewon and Yiren who were staring at the couple, feeling envious and sad at the same time.

A/N
Did not proofread
Anyone there? Hi (●’◡’●)ノ I thought I'll end the book on the 20th chapter but guess what? There are still some scenes left lmao. And hey, yall wondering where mama kwon is? Idk too.^^
🌟💬