19

"So unnie." Wonyoung called Yuri who was walking with her. "Did I heard the news right? Are you and that Choi Yena dating?"

Yuri kept her mouth shut but shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't know? Oh well I guess it's true since Yena was waiting outside our room earlier." Wonyoung said, getting Yuri's attention. "Yep, she was here a while ago. But well, guess not anymore."

"Who cares if they're dating?" Hyewon asked. "And Wonyoung, Yena is older than you. You should call her unnie."

"We're not that close. But yeah, since I'm a nice child, I'll call her unnie." Wonyoung said, giggling on her words. "By the way, I'm gonna get going now. See you two tomorrow!"

Hyewon and Yuri waved their hands to Wonyoung which the youngest excitedly gave back. She ran through the crowd and exited the building.

"That kid has a date for sure." Hyewon said, chuckling. "I think she's into Yujin."

Yuri just nodded and pulled out her phone from her pocket. Yena texted her earlier that they're gonna have a date tonight. Yuri didn't even complained, she wanted that also.

"So where are you going tonight?" Hyewon asked, purposely stopping in front of the restroom. She knows what Yiren was planning to do. And of course, she'll help.

Yuri held up her phone and showed it to Hyewon. It was Yena's text message earlier.

Hyewon just sighed but just a bit so that Yuri won't notice.

Both of them heard something coming inside the restroom. Hyewon didn't really care but Yuri took a peek inside.

Only to see her 'girlfriend' and her bully, faces near each other, almost looking like they were kissing.

Yuri gasped silently, tears welling up her eyes. She thought that Yena had felt the same way she felt when they slept together.

She rushed out of the building, leaving Hyewon behind who also came running, following her.

On the other hand, Yiren was leaning closer to Yena, ready to kiss her.

Yena looked at her with pure disgust. Yiren closed her eyes, happy that Yena wasn't even complaining.

Not until, she felt her lips in contact with cold wall of the restroom.

Yena had moved to the side, took out her phone, and captured a lot of Yiren's pictures kissing the wall.

Yena laughed loud, her hands on her tummy. Her face became red because of too much laughing.

Meanwhile, Yiren opened her eyes wide when she heard Yena laugh. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand, glaring at Yena who was still laughing happily. She was even shedding some happy tears.

"Y-you think I'm gonna k-kiss you?" Yena said, trying to hold her laugh. "Pfft. Heck nah. That'd be gross."

"You'll pay for this, Choi Yena." Yiren said.

"You know what Yiren? You're pretty." Yena said, suddenly became serious. "But heck, your thoughts needs plastic surgery."

Yiren stared at Yena who had already walked out of the restroom. She stomped her foot in annoyance and glared at Yena who was looking around, searching for Yuri.

"I'm not yet done." Yiren whispered.

A/N
Did not proofread.
Y'all. This book is FINALLY ending. I even forgot about 'message' because of thinking of a nice ending. I hope you'll like that. And also, sorry for such short chapters. Our classes are starting soon and we're now preparing. Thanks for reading~
🌟💬