09

"Oh gosh, where the heck is that girl." Minju was walking fast as she tried to search for Yuri. The girl didn't came back after giving the papers to Ms. Bae.

Minju dialed Yuri's number but it just kept on ringing. Minju started to panic.

"Ms. Bae? Ms. Bae!" Minju called the teacher who looked back at her.

"Oh, Minju. Why are you still here?" Ms. Bae asked.

"Uhm, did Yuri already gave you the papers back?" Minju asked and received a nod from the teacher. "She hasn't came back yet. And I'm starting to worry."

"Are you sure you didn't just walked pass by her?" Ms. Bae asked.

"No, she doesn't answer my calls too." Minju said, trying to dial Yuri's number again, but ended up having the same response.

"What's happening Minju-yah?" The said girl turned around and saw Hyewon, behind her, a certain duck was walking.

"I think Yuri's missing, I don't know. She hasn't come back yet." Minju said, worry was obvious on her tone so Hyewon was sure she wasn't pranking her.

"What about Yuri?" Yena then asked.

"Why do you care?" Hyewon asked.

"Girls, don't fight. Let's look for Yuri, she should be here somewhere." Ms. Bae said that made the two girls shut up. "And why are the two of you even here at this hour?"

"We're from detention, Miss." Yena said. "Yiren and her gang are also here earlier."

"Yiren?" Minju asked. "Oh shit that girl again. She might have done something again."

"Where did you see her, Yena?" Ms. Bae asked.

"Near the office, ma'am." Yena answered. "Maybe from the bathroom, she went from that way."

"Let's check." Hyewon said and they started running to the faculty.

When they reached the place, there were no signs of Yuri. They also tried to look inside the bathroom but no one was there.

"Ew, what's that smell?" Minju asked, covering her nose because of the stinky smell.

"We forgot about the storage room." Hyewon said. "Just how stupid are we?"

"Watch your language Ms. Kang." Ms. Bae warned making Hyewon shut her mouth.

"It's locked!" Yena yelled. She was in front of the storage room, trying to remove the lock. "Oh shit, that smells awful."

"I have a spare key on my desk, Yena. Please get it." Ms. Bae said. Yena just nodded and sprinted away.

Yena rushed her way to Ms. Bae's classroom. She doesn't even know what's up on her that she has to rush. But she have to at least make sure Yuri was safe.

Or else she can't tease her anymore.

She opened the classroom door, wondering why the heck was the door not locked. She didn't mind and just searched for the key. It was inside a small box with some more spare keys of different rooms.

"Ms. Bae is shady hmm." Yena said and started running again to go back to the storage room.

Heck she even slipped.

"Ouch that hurts." Yena said and rubbed her butt. She fell down the floor but she just continued running.

When she reached the area, she saw how worried Minju's face was. At least, Yuri's safe.

When she was about to open the lock, Hyewon snatched the key from her hand and opened the door by herself instead.

As much as Yena wanted to punch her right on the face, she can't since she has to hold her nose because of the smell.

"Oh gosh, Yul!" Minju yelled after seeing Yuri lying down the floor of the storage room.

It stinks, but Hyewon held Yuri's neck to check her pulse.

"Just get her to the clinic fast, Hyewon!" Ms. Bae said, worry was also obvious from her tone.

Hyewon then carried Yuri out, but glanced at Yena first. The girl was flaming. She was supposed to be the one that saved Yuri but this Hyewon moved fast.

They started running to the clinic and fortunately, it was still open and the nurse was still there too.

"Oh gosh, what happened?" The nurse inside asked.

"She was locked inside the storage room." Ms. Bae said. "Girls, let's wait outside."

The three girls spared a glance on Yuri before going out. They sat on the chair just in front of the clinic.

"What's up with Yiren bullying Yuri when she doesn't even fight back?" Hyewon asked.

"I should call Yiren to the office tomorrow to talk to her. If they were the ones left here except us, then she might have done it." Ms. Bae said. She knows that Yuri can't talk and Yiren took that for granted since she knows the poor girl can't speak out for herself.

"Minju, have you ever heard Yuri talk?" Hyewon asked. Minju flinched a bit before going back to her senses. Yena looked at her, well, she knows the truth.

"N-no. Never." Minju said, scolding herself for stuttering.

'Why does she have to lie? Heck I even heard her sing.' Yena told herself. A bit confused of why Yuri hides her voice. Her beautiful voice.

Maybe she'll find out soon.

A/N
Short^^ Thank you for 1k reads~♥♥♥
-the lazy author
-862 words-
🌟💬