13

Yena (It's been a while lmao)

I entered the cafeteria and looked for Chaewon. I'm sure she won't eat with Minju today since they doesn't have the same schedule.

I proceeded to sit at our area and waited for her there.

She won't ditch me, right?

After five minutes of waiting, I decided to message her, finding out that I had missed calls from her.

Why did I turned my phone off again? Stupid.

I dialed Chaewon's number and she answered in no time.

"Chae. Where are you?" I asked.

'I'm with Minju, unnie.'

"What? I thought–"

'Yuri's there, she's alone, talk to her, end of conversation. Girlfriend over Best friend.'

Then, Chaewon ended the call.

"Woah she's straightforward." I told myself.

So where is that Jo Yuri?

I stood up, and now, looking for Yuri. I frowned when I saw her at the corner of the cafeteria, eating alone. That Minju should at least care for her best friend, smh.

I, then, walked towards her direction. I didn't paid attention to those who were staring, I'm used to it. Just let then stare at my beautiful face.

 Just let then stare at my beautiful face

I looked at Yuri who was focused typing furiously on her phone. She had her lips pursed and that's actually really cute.

I sat right in front of her and she didn't even paid attention. She was just staring intently at her phone.

She looked up and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Hi, Jo." I said. I grabbed her sandwich and took a bite. "Is this all you're gonna eat for lunch?"

"Stop messing with me." She said quietly.

"Why do you even want to hide your voice?" I asked, taking another bite. "This is good, but yeah, your voice is pretty."

And that single sentence made her blush.

"I saw that." I giggled. "You're blushing because of me now, huh? I should continue complimenting you."

I saw her roll her eyes and was about to grab her sandwich but I guess she realized that I took it from her.

"I already ate half of it." I said, teasing her.

"I didn't even had a bite." She mumbled. She just crossed her arms and glared at me.

I was about to say something when someone interrupted me.

"Yul!" We both turned our heads to the side and saw Hyewon running towards us.

She sat next to Yuri and looked at me, confused.

"Why are you here?" Hyewon asked. She then looked at the sandwich I was holding. "Yah, that's Yuri's sandwich. Why do you have that?"

"Why do you care?" I asked. "Go get your own food. Don't mind other's"

"Maybe YOU should get your own food." Hyewon said. "And stop wasting Yuri's time. She doesn't like it."

"If she doesn't like wasting her time, why would she spend time talking to you, right? You talk about food all the time."

She rolled her eyes at me. She then proceeded to stand up. "Just stop following Yuri around. That won't do anything good for her. Let's go Yu–"

We both looked at each other when we saw that Yuri was no longer on her seat. We saw her heading out if the cafeteria.

"That fast?" I asked.

"She's unbelievable." Hyewon said, following Yuri outside.

I stood up and looked down at the table.

Now, I'm left with a sandwich, and a poor phone left by its owner.

A/N
I did not proofread, I'm a lazy author lmao

Red haired Yuri, you will be missed:')

🌟💬