10

"Playing games again?" Yena's door creaked open as her brother entered the room.

"I'm bored." Yena said. "And this is what I do when I'm bored."

"Dad's gonna be mad at you if you continue this behavior." Sungmin said, sitting beside his sister.

"I know."

"You should find someone." Sungmin said making Yena look at him.

"You too?" Yena asked. "When will both of you and dad stop pestering me?"

"I'm not pestering you, okay?" Sungmin said. "I just want you to change. Your grades are dropping low."

"I don't care." Yena said sternly, pausing her game. "And I don't need someone to change me. I'm Choi Yena."

"Fine." Sungmin said. "But dad's calling you from his office."

Sungmin went out of the room and left Yena sighing inside. She walked straight to her father's office.

"Yena, about the–"

"Dad, I know." Yena said after cutting off her dad's words. "I'll bring her to you soon, don't be so impatient."

"Watch your language, Choi Yena. I'm still your father."

"Yeah. My father." Yena smirked, walking out.

My father who doesn't give a damn about me.

---

"You know what, you shouldn't go to school yet. You still have a wound there!" Minju said, shaking her head as she stared intently at Yuri. The girl wants to go to school when she was literally locked inside a storage room just yesterday.

"I'm okay. And it doesn't hurt." Yuri said. Minju pinched the wounded part of her arm and she yelled in pain.

"See? It hurts, you're not okay yet." Minju crossed her arms.

"Minju-yah, if I said I'm okay, then I'm okay." Yuri said, standing up in the process. She grabbed her bag and wore her shoes.

"Oh gosh. So hardheaded." Minju sighed.

"Cmon, frog. We're gonna be late." Yuri teased and went out of her room before Minju could pinch her again.

"Oh Yuri?" Her father called her. "You're going to school? At that state?"

"Dad, I'm fine." Yuri smiled, reassuring her dad that she's okay.

"If something happened again, yul. Don't hide it from me again, okay?" Yuri just smiled and nodded. "Take care." He said and planted a kiss on his daughter's temple. "You too, Minju. Go now, both of you are gonna be late."

"Bye dad! Love you!" Yuri yelled as she went out dragging Minju as they ran to the school.

---

"Hi, Yuri." Ms. Bae greeted her on her way to her classroom. "Are you okay now?"

Yuri nodded her head.

"Sure, get in your room now." Ms. Bae said and headed to the office. Yuri then went inside her room, smiling after she saw Hyewon sitting beside her chair.

"Hi Yuri!" Hyewon said. "Why are you here, huh?"

Yuri signalled her that she's fine.

"So that's why Minju messaged me that you're so hardheaded." Hyewon nodded her head. "Wonyoung was so worried for you when I told her what happened."

Yuri glared at her because of telling Wonyoung about what happened. Why would she tell the child when it's not that serious?

"Just sit, Yuri. Don't look at me like that." Hyewon said. "Remember, I'm the one who took you out of that storage room."

Yuri rolled her eyes because of Hyewon's bragging. Hyewon was the first person she saw when she woke up so she knows that Hyewon was the one who took her out.

But another question is

Why was Yena there?

That was the first thing that came onto Yuri's mind when she woke up. Why would that bully visit the clinic and on top of that, she was the patient?

Not that she cares though, she's just curious.

"You're spacing out, Jo." Hyewon said as she waved her hand in front of Yuri's face.

Yuri yanked her hand away and just took out her book to prepare for the lessons.

---

"You're late." Minju said sternly as she crossed her arms while looking at Yuri.

"Hyewon unnie kept bugging me." Yuri said making Minju laugh.

"She always does." Minju nodded, agreeing on what she just said. "By the way, you feeling good?"

"Yeah." Yuri said, sitting on the floor.

They are inside an empty room just behind the senior's building. This had always been their secret room whenever they want to hang out at lunch.

"Yuri." Minju called the other who looked at her as she munched on her food. "You forgot the contest huh?"

"Oh, shi— right." Yuri sighed. Lot of things happened the past few days and that made her forget about her coming piano stage.

"Miss Jo. That's not good." Minju said strictly. "Not forcing you but you should at least—"

"At least show them what you got blah blah blah." Yuri continued. Both of them chuckled after.

Just then, the school bell rang, indicating that the lunchtime was over.

"Heck that was fast." Minju said as her eyebrows knitted.

"You're focused on eating that's why." Yuri said, picking her water bottle up as she removed the dust on her skirt.

"Let's go?" Minju asked, Yuri just nodded and they both went outside the room.

But unfortunately, there was a figure standing right in front of them, not allowing them to walk out.

Minju asked her, "Why are you here, Choi Yena?"

A/N
Pfft sorry for not updating often. Your author's just too lazy to do anything.
(Did not proofread)

🌟💬