5. HELLO?!

"Your mother abandoned you for another man. That's all you need to know and I don't care if your just in the age of eight."

- Akagi Nao

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Boss-kun:
I'll give you a day off. You srsly need to start asking for these. It's a Saturday so go live your life.

Still going to talk to you about the suitors. Like could you believe it? I rather marry you! Or even Rebecca

Akahana:
Thank you

And I am not sure whether or not should I be flattered lol

And you cannot , she is your cousin. If you two will date, I don't think your father would be so pleased.

Boss-kun:
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

ಥ‿ಥ

ಥ_ಥ

ಥ╭╮ಥ

Akahana:
Stop that

Boss-kun:
Even if you don't hold any assets cuz your father doesn't give you any, I know my dad will let me marry someone like you!!

I know it!!

Akahana:
Not without my approval.

And I don't approve

Boss-kun:
Marry me (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Akahana:
No

Boss-kun:
What is it do you want? Clothes? Money?

Akahana:
Nothing

Boss-kun:
But everyone desires something (。•́︿•̀。)

Akahana:
Good bye

• • •

Shimizu assisted Akahana with the plastic bag the latter brought. "You didn't have to buy all these sports drinks, but thank you," the older manager placed the bag down and started distributing it with her. "Shimi-senpai, I could never forget you!" She gushed while throwing a can of peach juice. There still more drinks in case they needed more.

The beauty of a manager laughed lightly, "thank you, Akahana-chan."

Her black, almost sort of blue, locks fit her perfectly and she always stayed calm no matter what happened-- she was her inspiration. "Oh yeah, I'm having someone bring me a dispenser," Daisuke should be here soon. "A dispenser?"

Ennoshita approached the two girls, gesturing at the entrance of the volleyball gym. "Akahana-san, someone is calling for you." Her eyes lit up, knowing who it exactly was or should have been.

Daisuke waited anxiously. He didn't know why, but everyone was looking at him. Especially the skinny one with black hair. He wasn't sure if he just looks like that or he really is glaring. "Who's he?" The ginger whispered to the younger yet taller one. "Got no idea," he replied back.