21. Drunk Mess

"Things you don't understand are scary, right?"

- Tendō Satori

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Ukai was sitting along with the kids, watching their assistant coach run down her fingers on the piano keys like a breeze. The melody of the music rang through their ears and everyone, including Bokuto (who was probably the loudest person in the room). The moment she pulled out her fingers and bowed to the crowd, everyone cheered. "No wonder she has strong fingers," Kageyama muttered quietly. "And flexible wrists," Yachi added inaudibly.

Bokuto roared cheerfully, "did you know that kid could play so well?!" Sugawara pursed his lips. She always seemed so open yet they didn't even know this aspect about her. "Where's Akaashi? We haven't gotten to see him since the interview," Kuroo pondered. Kenma blatantly told him, "she's the party planner. Obviously, she's going to be on screen more."

The chairman of the Diamond Corporation ran up to stage and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder. Tsukishima lightly scoffed, it went by unnoticed. "I am proud to say that without my dear over here, this party wouldn't be possible." Her eyes were wide and clear. She didn't wear her glasses and she didn't have to. Her eyesight wasn't that bad for her to wear it constantly. "Why does she wear contact lenses?" Hinata asked aloud. "Her eye colour is pink. She looks more unique." Sawamura could only guess that maybe she wanted to look normal.

-

HEUSC relayed all the information he could get. From the less important as her favourite food to the most interesting as her being involved in one of the most terrifying cases the country had seen.

The piano solo she performed a few hours ago still rung through his head. It was the perfect piece to keep his mind calm. He smiled politely upon seeing the platinum blonde. They were outside, the balcony.

Must he say, the view was fresh. It was clearly one of the reasons why the hotel was in a five star category. He popped a cigar into his mouth and lit it with a lighter. "Do you want one, Haruno-san?" He offered one of the many thick cigarettes he had.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow my boss to try those useless pieces of rubbish."

"Ah, Akagi Akahana-san."

Kanbe still wore the sunglasses. It fit him well, he looked as cool as he always did. "Kofuku-chan?" Her footsteps were silent, so they weren't able to have a small footnote before she crashed their conversation.

Akahana folded her arms. She wasn't going to let her young boss try something that he could get addicted for. And not only will it lead to addiction, it could lead to several diseases and will leave scars on your body. The smell of tobacco was unpleasant to her sensitive nose. "Sir, she has shown her dislike for cigarettes." His butler told him. Kanbe sighed whilst dabbing the stick unto the ashtray.

She nodded approvingly. "I will leave Boss-kun to you then," leaving the two men to their small business. Kanbe could possibly still be considered tall or average, he was five feet eight inches, yet Haruno towers him so easily. The Daimon family could make anyone look short.

Though she did wish she was with the two men for longer, even with the lingering scent of smoke that could and will harm her lungs. Because she'd rather get cancer than have the smallest encounter with this man.