47. Kunugigaoka Junior High School

I heard you ;-;

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

She roamed the streets of Tokyo. Tall buildings and infrastructures towered over her small stature. A large campus was presented itself in front of her. It was that famous school where a lot of smart or rich kids attended.

This was her destination.

Kunugigaoka Junior High School. A rather long name, it could twist her tongue. The students there were most likely younger than her. The sun was up and clouds loomed over the busy crowds, it was still early, around six in the morning.

A sense of pride filled her, she was able to make it to the school without a chauffeur or being lost. That was an incredibly achievement on her part.

From behind, she looked like a teacher. Wearing her normal work clothes, anyone could have mistaken her for an adult if they didn't see her face. Chills were sent through her spine, something by her back was creeping.

A girl shrieked as she placed the knife under the feminine boy's neck. It was dangerously close to his flesh, if she budged it further, he could have started some major bleeding. The blue eyed boy didn't know how to react. She hadn't given him time to even scream.

Nagisa, by nature, was a polite boy who always greeted his teachers, especially those who didn't despise him. Simply thinking she was a teacher, he had a bit too quietly approached her.

Her face was so close to his, their noses touched. That was when he realized, she wasn't a teacher, she wasn't even an adult yet. She was at least a year or two younger than them, at most she was they're age. Her pink orbs looked down on his own sky blue ones. He was only a kid, but even a kid could kill.

There was something about him. He seemed like the innocent type. He was kind, probably, maybe the type to help others out in need. He looked like an angel but her intuition was telling her he would kill if he had to.

Sensing there was an incoming kick, she leaped back. She gritted her teeth at the feeling of her heels grinding against the cement sidewalk. Nagisa sat up straight, taking another look at the girl who had placed a blade under his chin.

Red didn't sicken her as much as it used to be, it was still annoying to look at though. So the moment her eyes rested on his strawberry red hair, a frown immediately formed on her lips from the very sight of it. Her own pair of eyes met with another's golden irises.

She huffed, it was him who tried to kick her. Patting away the invisible dust on her clothes and wiping hand sanitizer all over her palms, she offered some of that to the shorter (let her feel some pride) boy.