25. Kiss, Marry, Kill

"When one thing ends, another begins."

- Aida Riko

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"Ki-chan, Dai-chan or Midorin?"

"Aye, Satsuki, I'm dating Akashi. He'll kill me if he hears my answer," Akahana laughed. Momoi was trying to force her to play Kiss, Marry, Kill. There were a few girls she could talk openly to, so Momoi really wanted to hear the answers from her mouth.

Momoi crossed her arms defiantly. They were in an empty park, waiting for the boys to get them their orders from a nearby restaurant. The pinkette leaned on the wall while Akahana was busy defeating the boss for the next level in her device. "Come on! There's literally no one here."

After clearing the level, Akahana gave her a look. "Are you kidding me? Akashi has ears everywhere," simply true. They just started dating a few months before becoming second years so she didn't want to say anything that may cause misunderstandings. Her whole life is pretty much a huge misunderstanding itself, it's tiring to deal with it. Another one will want her to bail on life.

Seeing Momoi's grumpy face, she decided to give in. She sighed, she was weak against her. They're best friends. What can she do? "Can't you add Akashi into the mix?" She attempted to negotiate. The choices were actually difficult for her to choose. She couldn't imagine herself dating any of the three boys.

Kise is troublesome. He has women tailing him everywhere they go. They had to run an errand together to other day and had to retreat due to his stalkers running after them. They had the gall to take their chances on hitting her. Their interaction didn't end too smoothly afterwards. The guy isn't a bad person, but he's annoying.

Aomine is also troublesome, also a pervert, and a basketball idiot. He knows nothing except sports (since he's athletic). He's terrible at handling people, dense as a rock, has grades of a sinking ship. How did she know? She's Kise and Aomine's tutor. He's too rowdy for her taste. They don't mix well. The only reason they got along in grade school was because he was the one person who can keep up with her in sports.

Midorima, another troublesome person. Competitive, that's what he is. He's probably the type of spouse who'll get jealous if his wife is doing better than him in terms of anything, especially work. A tsundere like him will never come to accept that.

All three contenders were troublesome.

"Nuh uh! That's precisely why I didn't put Akashi-kun in there. And why are you calling him by his last name?"

"It's awkward saying his first name out loud. Anyhow, it's not like I'm dating him because I love him. He's the best option so my dad decides to sell me off to a brat." Admittedly, she liked Akashi. She can see all his positive traits outshine his negative traits. The reason might be because she finds him useful, but it didn't mean she didn't see him attractive.

"Anyhow, Marry Kise, kiss Midorima, kill Aomine."

Kise seems like the type to shower his lover if he's hard core in love with this person, she didn't mind his 'annoying' aspect of it means she gets his loyalty. Plus there's other things to behoove from marrying Kise. His family is wealthy, just not filthy rich like Akashi or her dad.

Marrying Midorima didn't sound as appealing. He's clean so it's alright to have physical contact. Anyone but Aomine who spends his life slacking around and frolicking with dirt. He's a complete nightmare to deal with. And that concludes her evaluation on each candidates.

Momoi nodded, "I can totally see that happening, you know. Imagining you and Ki-chan happily married is... Er," hard. It's hard. She knows.

She turned around upon hearing the footsteps in the back. At first, she got distracted by their chat. "Oh, got our food?"