2.1. Six Years Later

Six Years Later...

Her legs were tangled with the white sheets of her bed, underneath laid two naked bodies. It was a good thing the walls of her home were soundproof, she wouldn't know what she'd do if the neighbors reported a complaint. There were lots of bed creaking and high pitched moans that filled the room the previous night.

She winced when she felt the soreness from her waist to ankles from the events that occured. She didn't regret it though, it felt too good to regret. It was still early morning and it was time for both of them to wake up to begin their usual routines.

A smile was brought to her lips when she traced a finger around the art she imprinted on his back. Long red scratches extended down on his pale bare back, they weren't exactly into soft sex. The swelling and redness would most likely fade in a few hours with a nice cold shower. A purr emitted from her throat.

She sent her hand through his black locks, untangling them from each other. His hair was always soft and kept well. She hoisted herself up to lay on top of his back, pressing herself unto his skin. Her nose went into the crook of his scent, taking a whiff of the smell. They both probably smelled like sex. One round was never enough for these two. She hummed a certain tune until she found the particular scent she was looking for. Behind all the sweat and sex, she could smell the underlying vanilla perfume he put on the night before.

The sun was rising from the horizon, shining down on them with gentle tingling. He groaned into the pillow, he himself wasn't a morning person yet his work consisted of the whole day. "Akahana," she buried her face further down the side of his neck, kissing it lightly. She muttered softly, "yes?"

Akahana rolled off of him, allowing the man to sit up and stretch his muscles loose from the sleep he had. He yawned and turned to the brunette, "do you have any extra clothes?" she stood to walk towards her closet.

His visits to her home was a regular thing nowadays, so occasionally he'd drop of clothes or she'd purchase him a set of clothes in case he wanted to stay the night. She rummaged through temporarily vapid closet, looking for men's clothing she could let him borrow. A pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt was all she gave him. He mumbled a "thank you" and went into her bathroom to wash himself. A pout formed on her lips with his quiet replies.

Entering her bath as well, she took her clothes off to join him in his shower. By clothes, she meant none at all. They have long gone past the point of being shy of their bodies. They had a lot of sex, there wasn't any reason to be shy anymore. Besides that, She leaned her head on his back.

Though she had grown considerably taller since high school, now standing at five feet and four inches (and she rejoiced at that), the man in front of her was still abnormally tall for a Japanese male. He was already around the hundred-ninety centimeter mark, could be a little lower or higher.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, a small tug on his lips were created at how much she was clinging into him. "Pick my clothes out?" He had rather an excellent taste of fashion. And so did she, she merely wanted to feel somewhat better in clothes he chose for her.

"Alright."

"Are you going to stay for breakfast?" It wasn't uncommon for him not to either.

"Sure," he sort of whispered back. She went on her tip toes to fluff up his wet hair, massaging his scalp. He closed his eyes, even simple pleasures like this felt satisfying for him.

After their shower, they wiped themselves dry with a towel she provided and left her bathroom to her bedroom. Her room was huge for one girl to sleep in with an additional walk in closet and free of any dust whatsoever.