2.5. Loads of Concentration

He pulled her inside his room instantly and pushed the door closed hurriedly, not wanting anybody in his team or literally anyone to see them interacting like this. She looked down on the floor when she caught a glimpse of the disdain present on Sakusa's face. She knew he wasn't going to pleased by her showing up a tad late at night. Her throat tightened when he crossed his arms and sighed.

"I need to concentrate," he told her with a hint of agitation present. Akahana bit the the bottom part of her lip from quivering uncontrollably. Her heart was beating so harshly, she was terrified if he could hear it with his own ears.

Akahana apologized almost inaudibly, "I'm sorry."

"So what are you here for?" It was partly true that he needed to concentrate, she was the epitome of a distraction. And he was slightly bothered that she kept Atsumu being her brother as a secret, he didn't know why. What he did know is that Atsumu was the second honor to the drama queen trait, or so he had been told be her. Akahana might've changed her mind after what had occured during their previous altercation. He had to admit, Atsumu really was being snobby.

"I need to concentrate during practice and I can't have you here," he continued telling her, agitated. His annoyance wasn't wholely based on her appearance and distracting him. He knew he shouldn't feel this way, he wasn't her boyfriend and he can't tell her how to dress. She could dress however she liked and that was irritating. Her stunt a while ago showed too much. Does she want attention that much? Everyone was staring at her. She already had everyone's eyes, maybe the whole world was watching her, she didn't need to wear so promiscuously to get it. He simply did not know why she had to wear something so revealing, he was oblivious.

Her shoulders slumped, though she did dress that way, she didn't intend to have sex with him. She only wanted to lay on the same bed as him, he always made her feel so calm despite only being a fuck buddy. "I just..." She sighed, feeling like a standing piece of crap in front of him. "Never mind," she turned to leave the room. Akahana held in her tears from falling. Her eyes were glossy, back was turned so he couldn't see her face. Ah... I'm so stupid.

Sakusa immediately felt guilty when he saw her hands trembling to twist the knob of the door. He shut his eyes at his complicated mind, the things she does to him. He grabbed her wrist, preventing her from leaving. "Wait," she could hear the guiltiness sprinkled in his tone. That wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want him to comfort her because he felt guilty. Akahana didn't know that it was only going to make him feel worse if she left right then and there.

She vigorously ripped away from his grip. In terms of body strength, she was still the same, if not, a little weaker. His eyes widened at how much she wanted to be freed from him. Akahana had always wanted to cling to him, touch him or any sort of physical contact so it did feel foreign to him when she didn't want to be touched. Was it because she felt like he was dirty? No, she knew how much he maintained his cleanliness. Or did she feel bad? The latter felt worse to him.

"Ahaha, it's okay," she managed to croak out of her lips and slammed the door closed a little too loudly. Thankfully, everybody was in the cafeteria for their dinner.

Hold up, since when did I care if she felt bad? Her feelings never mattered to him until... He didn't know. They were only ever supposed to use each other for their own benefits and pleasure, he didn't know how it ended up this way. Besides, he could only focus on his career. There were still so many people he needed to overcome and become better. There wasn't going to be a future without her. Either way, he wasn't going to benefit her business. He didn't know when he started fucking the richest person on the country's land, and though he didn't see her like that, he did know that the media wouldn't be so supportive of their relationship.