15. Adult

"It's no fun if you don't try other options once you know they exist."

- Nishinoya Yū

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Hinata fluffed up in the bus. Thankfully he didn't throw up on one of the seats, it would have been troublesome if that was the case. "Thank you so much, Akahana-san," Takeda profusely bowed to the girl. She was practically the reason why they were able to ride a clean vehicle without payment. "It was because of Boss-kun," he was the one who offered. She just took the opportunity for her teammates.

Haruno's been to nice to the volleyball team lately. It wasn't as though she didn't like it, but he could easily make them feel indebted to something never asked for.

Be it be sports drinks or new equipment, his offers almost seemed unending. Now it was lending them a bus and a chauffeur.

Everyone got out of the vehicle. "Do you need help?" Kageyama asked her. She carried multiple bags in each arm. A lot of the heavy carrying had been left to her, as she had insisted to do. "I don't want you to get tired before your match," it feels like paper.

Yamaguchi whispered to his friend. "Did you know? Domon-san is leaving our class?" Tsukishima rolled his eyes. He could care less about a fellow classmate leaving.

"Who's Domon?" She pondered.

The blond smirked at the question. Of course she wouldn't know. "You skip classes. You wouldn't know anything that happens in the classroom aside from getting perfect scores." Akahana laughed sarcastically. "There isn't any reason for me to continue with something that isn't productive." I'll be able to accelerate multiple grade levels through college once I graduate anyway.

Some random stranger dramatically gasped at the sight of the gentle giant. "Karasuno's Azumane!" Said boy flinched at the stranger's loud calling out.

"Apparently he had his underlings beat up a guy in Kitakou and was seen selling some shifty stuff."

A pair of arms wrapped around the Ace's waist. She would've gone for the shoulders if she was tall enough but she wasn't so she was going to leave it as that. Two sets of eyes glared holes into his head out of jealousy. "Don't worry, Azu-senpai. For as long as you didn't do it, it's okay." Nishinoya laughed at his cowardly behaviour. "As you as you think you're cool, you're gonna be alright!"

The same guy who was spreading more rumours gasped again. "A cute girl is hugging Azumane! She must be a hired escort--" "HAAH?! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF TURD!" She jumped to claw his face. "Akahana!" Sawamura pulled her away before she could actually do some harm to the guy's face.

Akahana hissed at the the boy. His knees buckled and he swore he could have pissed himself. "Get out of my sight or I will sue you," she struggled in the captain's arms.

Finally giving up, she sunk into his forearms which supported her. "Oi, Akahana--- w-wait!" His arms were cupping her breasts. His cheeks bursted into shades of red hues. The whole team's jaws dropped to the floor when they were seeing the commotion. "Chi-senpai, I'm tired!" She whined, genuinely oblivious. She's done this with Akashi a lot in Teiko, whenever she leaned on Aomine he never seemed to mind.

He was still a growing boy. He's never touched a woman's area before. The most womanly interaction he's had was simply talking to girls. And he will forever remember this day, the day he got the opportunity to touch them. Somehow, the guilt of finding the soft bounciness pleasant was washed away by his mind delving deeper into the feeling he once had felt.