Interlude Three, Chapter Two

Harry rolls his eyes to himself with a small smile as he goes to close his bedroom door, hearings his Dad and Papa on video call to Liam downstairs, rambling on and on about what they were buying for the baby when it comes.

He still can't believe he's going to be an uncle. Liam's going to be a Dad - it's insane. He still remembers the first day he and Niall had met their parents like it was yesterday. And when they'd first met Liam...and now he's having a kid of his own.

Brad is lay on his side on the bed with his head propped up on his hand whilst Harry quietly clicks the door shut. He smirks when Harry turns to face him.

"Shame there's no lock," he says, and Harry rolls his eyes before going to sit up on the mattress beside him.

Brad is a year older than him at eighteen, at university and living in the accommodation there - Harry has been on an open day there and the older boy had been the one giving the tour. The two of them had chatted the entire way around, and Brad had asked for his number at the end of it. Now he plans on moving into the same student apartment as Brad when he goes there in the next school year.

"Shut up," Harry replies lightly, shoving the older boy so that he almost falls back. He catches himself and sits up in front of him, leaning forwards in his fists to press their lips together.

He smiles against the kiss, keeping it short and sweet as he pulls back slightly to admire his boyfriend. His hair is a little darker than his own and straight, pushed back from his face so that it sweeps his polo collar at its longest. His eyes are a soft shade of hazel as they bare into his.

"I can't believe my brother's having a baby," he breathes out, making Brad smirk again, capturing his lips in yet another kiss. The taller boy places a hand on his chest and pushes him back slightly so that he falls on his back on his mattress, head on the covers with a surprised laugh. Brad straddles him and leans down so their noses are almost touching. "You don't seem very excited," Harry points out with a raised brow.

Brad lifts a hand to run his fingers through his curls, pressing another kiss to the side of his mouth and then tracing his lips along his jaw and down in his neck in a way that makes Harry's breath catch in his throat; tilting his head back to give the older boy easier access. He pulls away after biting at the skin just above his collarbone, leaving Harry a little flustered.

"I am excited. Can't we make a baby?" He breathes, making Harry let out a laugh and lift his head off of the pillow with flushed cheeks.

"Don't be weird," he remarks, shaking his head with a grin before Brad smiles back and pushes his head back down by pressing their mouths together again quite forcefully.

They don't talk much for a while again, caught up in the movement of their lips and tongues against each other. Harry slips both his hands up beneath the hem of Brad's shirt, running his fingers over the smooth skin of his abdomen and then up to his chest, whilst Brad grinds his hips down and deepens the kiss, tongue exploring his mouth.

They've made out before. Like, a lot. Brad likes to take control and Harry doesn't mind, so he lets him.

He can't help but let out a breathy moan when Brad's hand moves down to cup the space between his legs over his sweats; before the logical side of his mind takes over and he breaks away from the kiss with puffy lips, letting out a small breath and shaking his head.

"My parents are downstairs," he breathes, glancing across at the closed door.

Brad tried to resume the kiss, huffing when Harry pulls back slightly.

"Brad," he mumbles, because as much as he'd like to go on too, he knows now isn't the time. Not in his childhood bedroom with the threat of someone walking in on them at any given moment looming over them.