Busted

Kairi's POV
... someone slammed the door open and standing there was Maiya my little sister she screamed and ran to her room I quickly pulled up my boxers and buttoned up my pants and told Mattia to wait here and I ran into her room and told her not to say anything to mom or dad especially dad because he was homophobic she was scared and asked what we were doing I just said that he was just checking something and she nodded but then smirked she said she wouldn't say anything if I gave her $15 so I did and she said she already forgot about and laughed I walked out still shocked from what happened and I walked back in my room and closed my door and sat down on my bed like nothing happened then I relized Mattia wasn't there and I heard my shower running, I really had to pee but he was in there so I just turned on the office my favorite show ( same here it's so funny) and turned my led lights on to a dark blue and just chilled then I relized that girl Alex commented "❤️" on my tik tok and I normally would have freaked out but I just ignored it since I know for sure with what just happened I like Mattia still. A few minutes later I heard the shower stop so ran in there cause I had to go sooo bad I couldn't hold it and lucky for me Mattia had still been in the shower drying off and I went pee he must oh herd me bc he asked if I was ok I said I just had to let and he said "oh ok just don't peak" he laughed and I walked out and took his clothes bc he said that I shut the door and threw his clothes in my closet then I heard him yell "KAIII WHERE ARE MY CLOTHESSS?" I just said I don't know come look for them daddy he said if I didn't get the he would punish me by showing me his dick I knew was lying so I just watched tv until I saw him out of the corner of my eye he said I told what the punishment would be and he did it he had a 11 inch and I couldn't help but drool a little and he said so where are they and then I  snapped out of it and heard "KAIII WHERE ARE MY CLOTHESSS?" I said come and get them so he did he came out and jumped on me and said where are they?? I smiled and he leaned and so did I we were inches apart his wet hair dripping on me his tan skin shinning, all he had was a fowl lazily wrapped around his waist I could hear his heart beat we were about to kiss until my door busted open again and this time it was...
(Ok short chapter but yea I'll post more later I just have a headache<B)

Maiya-12