The party

3 weeks later
Mattia's POV
Tonight ale was throwing a party me and Kai have been flirting a lot but he just got out of his cast and his parents were coming out in five days so we decided to party until then so we were getting ready for the party and I couldn't decide what to wear so I asked Kai and he said my black ripped jeans and red playboy hoodie and my af1's and I put it on and it looked good the party was at 8:00 and it was 7:50 right now so we did finishing touches and we left we got there and it was packed like there was so many people and we were looking for they boys now including mar and his boyfriend Samy who was really cool we found them out side where it was less crowded and I said I was gonna get a drink and mar said him too and we told kai and Sammy we would get one for them so we're got to the table where they were and mar asked when I was gonna ask out kai and I didn't know I only told mar that I had feelings for kai and for a while know but I was scared to come out my dad ended up coming over a week ago and he was crying and he apologized and told me it would be fine if I was gay and he overacted and said I could come home but I said I liked it here and we talked for awhile and he said I could stay with Kai but anyways I wasn't sure if he still likes me put I told mar on Monday and today was Friday he said he would help if I needed it and I told him ok I'll let you know and we went back to where we can from and it was all the boys but kai so I told them I was going g to look for him so I went inside was searching the whole house when I get to ale's room and I open the door and see kairi sitting on the floor with red swollen lips and cum all over him and he was also half naked he only had a shirt on I went over to him and asked what happened he said t-t-they r-a-aped me agai-n-n and I said who and he said chase and his friends I was furious I got red and I clenched my fist and I took kai into Alejandro's bathroom and I wiped off his face and pulled his pants up and I wiped his tears he was still crying and I was gonna ask how many times they did this because he said again but I just decided to beat the heal outta of so I go looking for them and I only see chase but I grab him by his collar I could tell he was scared I was so infuriated my rates were black and I had veins popping and I just punched him square in his face and he was knocked out and his friends Anthony and josh came out of this room and said what are you mad we fucked your boyfriend and they laughed and I was so mad and I said oh you fucked him no you raped him again and I said I will personally cut you dick off if you even look at him the wrong way again and we had warned a small crowd so I grabbed Anthony and stared punching him and I heard people chanting fight fight and I was just punching so then I just grabbed josh and was kicking and punching him and decided he was beat up enough so then I just walked away and see Alejandro and Izzy having sex in his room and I just shake my head and walk out and find kai in mars arms crying and I pull him out and take him to to the car and drive home and lay him in bed and I get in then I turn to him and say...

A/n short chap but what ever I'll fixed error tomorrow I am tired because it's 4:00 am so yea