New friends

Mattia's POV
After Kai said he liked me he got up and ran I heared the front door open so I followed him and I saw him run into the street the I heard a gun shot I ducked and I saw kai drop to the ground and blood started pouring out of his shoulder I started crying and I ran over to him telling him to hang on and to stay with me I called 911 and they said they will be here soon and they told be to stay on the line and I was trying to stop the bleeding by wrapping my shirt around his shoulder I told him to stay with me and I see him close his eyes he passed out from losing too much blood, I heard the sirens and then I saw the ambulance they took him in it and they said I can get in and I did then when we got there he started seizing from losing too much blood and I was trying to go with them but they said I can't and I went to the waiting room I called the boys and kais parents but they said they could come back because this trip was far and there all the flights back were sold out until next month so they would come back then and the boys came and were all asking what happened I told them while crying I even called mar he came and we talked it out and we're cool he hugged me and I just cried in his arm and he was crying in my arms too we sat back down it was 12:30am now and all the boys but me and mar left and the doctor and said he was out of surgery but we couldn't see him until 6 am because he had to rest so mar and me went to McDonald's because we were hungry we just talked and he said that me and Kai would be cute together I just blushed and he noticed he asked if I liked him I just looked down and he sooo me and said ohhhh somebody got a crush and I told him to shut up and we just laughed and we just talked some more and I asked him if he liked kai he said nahhh I used to but I like this kid named Samy so I asked why they were making out the other day and he said he didn't know it was just in the moment and I said oh ok he also said that he was just a flirt and he just kinda flirts with a lot of people I laughed and said same here we just talked and I was washing my hands when I feel someone's hands around my waist and I see mar in the mirror and I say bae stop and he said daddy I want dick and we busted out laughing I turned around and hugged him and he hugged me back we pulled away and I kissed his cheek and said ok baby, daddy wants to go see kai and he just pushed me and we went to the hospital and we were in the waiting room all the boys came and I was nervous because the doctors haven't updated us and I guess mar noticed because he grabbed my hand and was rubbing it with his thumb and wisphered to me that everything is fine and I need to stoop worrying, then he just rested his head on my shoulder and I put my head on his and the boys all said ohhhh are y'all dating and I said no we're just friends and plus I am dating this girl Izzy and Alejandro said oh I am dating a girl named Izzy too I met her at McDonald's and I replied WAIT WHATTT does she have brown hair and she is like 5'5 and he said yea and I sighed and said well I am breaking up with her and Alejandro just stayed silent I was hoping he wasn't gonna stay with her and I just went to sleep with my head on Mars and we were still holding hands and about an hour later Roshaun woke me up saying me it's mine and Mars turn to see kai so I lightly shook mar and he said daddy I wanna go back to sleep and I blushed lightly at the name and I said we have to go see kai and he said ok baby let's go and this nurse walking by said awwwe you guys are so cute together and I said thanks! and mar said we're dating? and I said it was less complicated to explain and he said yea true and we walked to kairi's room and he was obviously tired and we both talked to him and we told him we were friends and he said yaaaay my best friends are friends we laughed and we told him to rest and I told him that his parents are coming back next month because of the flight thing he was sad but he asked about Maiya and I said she came home earlier and grabbed her stuff and is staying with your grand parents and he asked who shot him and I said the police are still looking for them but I told him to rest and me and mar would stay each other for awhile and we are going home get some good sleep, the boys went to school we went home and we're laying in my bed together mar said he could sleep on the couch but i insisted he lay in my bed and for some reason he cuddled into me so I wrapped my arms around him and he ended up wrapping his legs around my waist and laid on top of me and I was blushing because I loved the affection I was getting and I finally went to sleep I woke up to mar still on top of me and I had to pee so I was trying to get out of his grip when he started moving around and he was on my dick and I felt my self starting to get hard and I whispered in his ear that he needed stop making daddy hard and he said never and I told him I had to go to the bathroom and he said fine and let go of me I laughed and went to the bathroom and I decided to take a shower and mid way through I heard the door open and then it closed I assumed mar just had to get something so I ignored it then the shower curtain opened and I turned around and covered my dick and mar was looking in and laughed and said I am going to see riri then I heard the bathroom door open and close I finished in the shower got changed and went to see kai I got there and saw mar sitting in the waiting room and I asked him why he wasn't in the room with him and he said that he started seizing again so he had to get out and I sat down I was worried and he told me to relax and so I did and I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and him running his hands through my hair I was glad me and him made up and became friends that flirt.
(A/N y'all probably hate me for making Mattia and mar flirt but nothing will happen between them they are just gonna flirt like that and be best friends so yea and be patient kai and Mattia will get together in a few chapters)