👋🏻~Second Encounter~👋🏻

You and your mom walked around the mall to ease your anger. You had a previous fight with Izuku, since he was beginning to grow annoying. He even had the guts to hit you.(sorry Izuku....) So both of your moms tried to stop you guys from hurting each other, and it worked. So now, here you were, in the mall, just casually walking around, hand in hand with your mom, your eyebrows furrowing just in thought of Izuku's mad face in your mind.

You growled, before your mom decided to calm you down. She knew that you liked to go to the arcade in the mall, so she took you there, despite of you, whining and protesting. Once you got there, you stopped squirming and stared in awe in all of the games to play. Since your most likely to challenge somebody, you went to the car which had multiplayer in it, and you pushed 2 tokens in. You waited for awhile before a little boy went into the car beside you and punched his 2 tokens in.

Your eyes widened, because it was him! Yes, HIM!!! KATSUKI BAKUGOU, OR KACCHAN!!! You prayed to yourself that he wouldn't notice you as the girl who hurted him. You started freaking out whe-

"Hey! You're that girl that used their quirk on me!!"

Shit. You turned to look at him, only to be met with his furrowed red eyes. You gulped and smiled at him, before turning your attention at the screen. He kept throwing insult every insult, making you triggered.

"How dare you, you fil-"

"Okay, i'm sorry for using my quirk on you, I promise to make it up to you, by playing with you on this round. I just wanna stand up for Izuku...but today, we had a fight, so I'm not in a good mood right now...So it's better to just start the game..." You interrupted him, his eyes widened, before it softened a little bit.

"Fine then! I'll let you off the hook this time! Because your too darn cute..."

"Eh? Did you say something?"

"N-NO I DID NOT!!!!!! LET'S JUST START THIS STUPID GAME!!!"

You chuckled, but then you realized, he had a small tint of pink in his cheeks. Was he perhaps...blushing?! AROUND ME?!!! HECK NO, I'M NOT EVEN CUTE!!! I'm just a seven year old girl, who is so ugly, people choose a dirty pig over me, does he like me?! DOES HE LIKE M-!

"Hey!! HEY!!! YOU ZONED OUT!"

"H-Hah?! Oh! I'm s-so sorry...you know what..let's just start this game."

"K...but I will beat you on this round!"

"Hah! You wish!!"

You played start, and both you and Bakugou had a chance to choose your car of a kind. You chose the f/c car, while he chooses the black one. Suddenly, you both were on the starting line. The 3D words rose above the screen with the 'Ready, Get Set, Go' signal. Once it shows go, you kicked the peddle and you were now speeding away from Katsuki's car.

"Pfft!! BEAT THAT!"

"Argh!!! No, you won't get away!!!" He replies, making me giggle, as I continued to slam harder into the peddle. But then, I guess Katsuki took a short cut, because he was now 10 meters away from your car. "OH, THAT'S IT!!" You took another short cut, as you beated his car again. This continued on and on, before Katsuki took the lead, and the finish line was already going near.

You pushed the button infront of you and you started zooming past his car, making you win first place.

"No, no, no, no!!! NO!!!! YOU DID NOT JUST BEAT ME!!!!!!"

"I think I just did!!!" You singsonged, making his hands poof out sparks, making you giggle.

"You little-" (And now, the yandere rap battle that you were all waiting for, YUNO GASAI V.S AYANO AISHI!- ok, i'm sorry...)

He stops when he sees you giggling. He feels his cheeks redden as he scoffs and sat down the leathery chair, pouting because of his lose. He can't be mad around you....he just...feels it, and his body just started to act weird...What. Is. Happening. To. Me...

"EARTH TO KATSUKI!!!!!"

"Wha-?"

"I said if you want to go to another round?!" You said, leaning closer to him, making him blush and scoot backwards.

"Fine!!! BUT THIS TIME, I WILL WIN!!!!!"

You giggled slightly, as you pushed your now-ready 2 tokens, prepared to beat Katsuki Bakugou again. To be honest, you had fun hanging out with him. I think you both would be good friends in the future! (Oh honey, not friends. COUPL- ok, I'm sorry....🤧)