🎑~First Date 2~🎑

Y/N and Bakugou aalked, hand in hand towards the rides. Bakugou felt a little excited to try the rides, but he did a good job to hide it, unlike you, you were scared, of course, just gazing up and down on the rides, made you feel nauseous. You haven't even ride one yet, but right now, you just wanted to puke on the nearby bush.

Katsuki notices her change of behaviour and puts his hand on her shoulder, making her snap out of her daze.

"E-Eep!!" You squeaked, making Katsuki raise his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?...Do you not like the damn rides or somethin'?"

"Aah! No!! I-It's just...I'm scared to ride it..."

"Don't worry babe. I will hold you until the ride ends..." Katsuki says, before holding you hand, and giving you a gentle smile.

Your eyes lit up once you saw Katsuki smile, so you nod back happily. Good thing he understands...

~FEW MINUTES LATER~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! KATSUKI, YOU SAID YOU WOULD HOLD MY HANDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

"I was, but then my shitty hand fucking slipped off yours!"

"Fine-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

You and Katsuki were currently riding a ship that sways back and forth, each round gets it to go faster, making tears of joy spring into your eyes. The boat swayed higher and higher, until you saw the view of everything down there. (Have you tried that ride?...It's scary...I tried once I was 10 years old, I had to fake my own age so they can let me in..and trust me, I almost puked when we were eating...)

You clinged on Katsuki's arm, feeling nauseous, but half of you said that it was exciting. For a few seconds, you decided to let go of Katsuki. He was surprised by your action, but you started screaming in joy, once the boat started going higher.

He smirks and bites his tongue to restrain him from shouting loudly.

~FEW MINUTES LATER~

"Woah! That was actually a good ride, to be honest!!" Y/N leaps of joy, when she walks out of the steady boat, people pilling out of it. Bakugou walks behind you, looking at you with a soft smile. Your legs were wobbling, but you can still walk, you were to caught up on the ride, that you didn't know that your legs were badly wobbling.

You and Katsuki walked around the amusement park, only to stop at another ride, you looked up to see a machine with belts strapped into it going up, it was filled with people, they were shouting gleefully, once they were at the top, the machine drops them, making them scream loudly. You looked at the ride in awe, and you looked at Katsuki with hope on his eyes.

He pays for the ticket, despite of your protest, and you both went in, you were lucky to see that you and Katsuki were seat partners, so you can actually hold his hand tightly and not let go.

The machine started to go up, making you close your eyes tightly and holding his hand at the same time. The machine stops, making you open your eyes slightly. You looked down to see that the whole view of the amusement park was on your view. All the other people murmured and let out a few giggles, until the machine started going downwards at a fast rate, making Bakugou flinch as you scream delightedly.

Bakugou looks at you just to see you closing your eyes, but yet you were screaming your heart out. He snickers, and grabs your hand, kissing it gently, making your face flush with embarrassment.

The machine started slowing down when you started to reach the ground closely. Once it touched the ground, the belts in your seats were zipped back to it's original place. You stood up, and then fell down, good thing Katsuki catched you.

"Woah! Babe, you okay?" He asks, making you nod frantically, Bakugou smirks and helps you onto your feet again. You both walked towards the food booth, and grabbed some hotdogs, sodas and burgers. You both sat on a bench that was far away from people's reach.

You both ate slowly, enjoying each other's presence/company. Once you finished and gulped down your last bits of soda, Katsuki looks at you and smiles softly, making you almost choke.

Katsuki looked at you worriedly, and he starts laughing. You took deep breaths as he continues to laugh at you. You glared at him, making him shut up. Once you and him were done with talking to each other for a few minutes before leaving to the last fun part of your date: the haunted house.

You gulped as you reached to grab his hand. He grabs yours and gives you a tight squeeze. You and him were both scared, but you and him tried your best on hiding it. You and Katsuki were the next pairs to go into the haunted house. Once you went in, you were greeted with an elevator, going upwards.

You and Katsuki just stayed still and held into each other's hands. Once the elevator dinged to signal your arrival, the woman looks at you two and smiled, saying 'good luck' and 'hope you survive' messages. You and him were a little spooked out by the woman so you both ran out of the elevator, clutching each other's hands tightly as possible.

You and him were greeted with a hallway in a house, there were a bunch of doors in each side, they were all painted white. You both creepily walked straight, praying that nothing will jump out of those doors. But then, a door that was next to you opened, revealing a nurse woman with bloody eyes and a bloody uniform. You screamed, making Bakugou pick up his pace, the woman was looking at you creepily and you wanted her to stop.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME, BITCH!!!!" You screamed, making the woman disappear in a blink of an eye. You and Katsuki exchanged worried glances. Once the hallway part has ended, you were met with a bunk bedroom, you looked at it with worried glances, until a person with a chainsaw got out of the bed, making you ran past Katsuki.

"WOMAN, GET BACK HERE!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS SCARY, OLD, CHAINSAW ASSHOLE!!!!!"

"NOPE!!!! GOOD LUCK, KATSUKI!!! Y-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You screamed when you were tackled in the ground by a zombie like figure. I think you were really scared, so you used your telekinesis on him. The zombie-like man started thrashing and demanding you to let him go. You threatened him to tell you where the exit was. He points at a hidden door, so you opened it, Katsuki behind you.

"I can't believe you left me behind the asshole..." Katsuki grumbles, making you giggle shakily.

"You were scared, weren't you?"

"NO!!!! I WAS NOT SCARED!!! I'M NOT A FUCKING WEAKLING!!!!"

"Ok, ok! Shut it..." You said playfully, giving him a peck on the lips.

This date turned into a disaster....

-.-

Omg!!! I haven't updated since yesterday!! I'm so sorry, I'm behind schedule now!! I'm so sorry my dear reader, please forgive me!! H-HERE!!

Have some cookies and milk! 🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

GET AS MANY AS YOU CAN!-

my poor cookies and milk stash! *sobs*

Anyways, see you next update!!