😕~What He Feels When Your Gone~😕

Day 1
Katsuki walks towards class, feeling tired as usual. In the morning, he went inside your dorm, only to remember that you were gone.

Katsuki sighs sadly, before opening the classroom's door. He goes to his seat without a word, and tried to distract himself from you, earning small curious eyes following his every move. Of course, your classmates would get worried easily, since Katsuki would always storm into the classroom doors, and he would swear at nearly everything inside the classroom, but today was different.

Bakugou just grabbed his textbook and began reading some notes, since there was a quiz later on Math, his classmates looked at him like he was a ghost. They were shocked, since Bakugou never, ever studies for a quiz on the classroom. Or maybe he would talk to you, but they were even more surprised to see that you were nowhere to be found.

Then, the homeroom bell rings, signaling a new day, starting with Homeroom. Katsuki sighs sadly, before putting the textbook inside his bag again, and resting his elbow on his chin. He looked sideways, only to be met with your empty seat. He blinks back his tears, before putting his whole attention towards Aizawa, still on his yellow cocoon- sleeping bag, struggling to get out.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

The lunch bell rings, indicating that it was lunch already. Katsuki didn't wanna go out of the classroom without you, so he stayed behind, getting ready to take a nap.

But of course, being the caring friends they were, they stayed behind and helped Katsuki take a nap, despite of his remarks...

Katsuki slept for the past few minutes of lunch time, and the Bakusquad decided to leave him be. Once the door was closed by Kirishima, Aizawa swoops on the backdoor, opening it slightly. He walks towards Katsuki, letter in hand. He places it on Katsuki's elbow next to his head, so he can read it when he wakes up.

Few minutes later, Katsuki opens his eyes, blinking them again and again, before he started seeing things clearly. He looks at the digital clock on the back of the classroom, to see that it only had 5 minutes till lunch ended. He looks at his desk, only to find a white envelope tucked neatly on his elbow. He grabs it and opens it, to see that Mr. Aizawa wrote him a letter.

Bakugou Katsuki,
                            I have noticed that you have been feeling off lately. I know you miss Y/N...Okay, you know what- Just  take a rest for 2 days...Make sure to take care of yourself...or maybe, you can sweep the dorms...thanks...
                                                                  ~Shouta Aizawa

Katsuki puts the letter down, and starts packing his bag. Once he was done, he slungs it into his shoulder, as he walks towards the door. He was tired from his breakdown last night, so he just wanted to sleep and do what Aizawa told him to do.

Day 2

Katsuki rolls on his bed, feeling tired and sick from waiting. It was already afternoon, since he overslept last night. He really missed you. Little do you know, you were also on bed, rolling around and feeling sick...You wanted Katsuki in your arms, he wants you in his arms...He misses you so much...

Bakugou stops rolling, and sits on his bed. He runs his hands on his head, and ruffles it roughly. He stops and lets out a sigh. He stands up and walks towards the door. He opens it and walks towards the dorms' kitchen. He decided to eat something to distract himself from you. He goes towards the fridge and opened it, his eyes darting towards every food choices.

He finally grabs some shrimps and the tempura ingredients. He grabs the sharpest knife he could find, and started chopping the shrimp.

~FEW MINUTES LATER~