👊🏻~When He Sees You Get Bullied~👊🏻

"Hah! What a loser!" Rose, your best friend when you were young, punches you, resulting to you in a bloody nose. You groaned, before you fell on the ground, clutching your nose to stop the bleeding.

What the hell is wrong with UA?! I'm getting bullied, and then they insist in making a rule of 'Do not use your quirk on public.'

You were interrupted with your thoughts when her foot collides on your side, making you stagger, and fall down in the ground. She puts her shoes in your chest, sending a sharp pain in your chest, making it harder to breath.

She kneels beside you, as she slaps you on the cheek, very hard you must admit, that you started spitting out your blood. Her quirk is thorns, but it was a very special quirk. If she spanks you, then blood will immediately go out of your mouth, since thorns were sharp, like needles.

You shiver on a feeling of needles piercing on your skin, ripping your flesh out.

Suddenly, you were interrupted with your thoughts, when she started punching you again and again. The pain was unbearable...you couldn't help but close your eyes, when she started getting aggressive with her punches. Your face was now bloody, your nose was broken, you had a purple eye now, you had small scars on your face, and what's worse was the big bump that was on your head.

"You are such a loser, JUST A BABY!! I can't believe I was friends with you at the first place!!" She said, about to take another blow on your face. But, once it was about to go to your face, an explosion shots out of nowhere, making her loosen her punch.

The last thing you heard was:

"Get your fucking hands off of my girlfriend, you hoe-ass bitch!!"

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Katsuki's POV

I walked towards the cafe that I was supposed to hang out with Y/N. I was pretty excited to see Y/N today, since it's been so long since we last hung out. Since today was the weekends, we both decided to do our first date on the cafe. This new cafe just opened a few weeks back, I wanted to take her there, but we just had so many fucking homework.

Third Person's POV
Once Katsuki arrived at the cafe, he didn't see Y/N anywhere. He begins to wonder worriedly. She's always early...what happened? Did she get attacked by a villain? Oh fuck...He sighs, before seating on the table he reserved for the both of you. He sits and waits patiently, until the waiter asked what he would like to order.

"Can you just get back here, once my significant other arrives?!" He shouts at the waiter, making the waiter nod and cower away. Suddenly, he hears shouting. He tries to ignore it, but when the shouts started getting louder, he stood up and went to the sound. He was met with an alleyway, so he decided to just sneak a peek, but once he did, his hart shattered.

Y/N was unconscious and was brutally punched by another girl. Suddenly, his body moved on his own.

"Get your fucking hands off of my girlfriend, you hoe-ass bitch!!" Katsuki screamed, as he sent explosions on her way, the girl shrieks and runs away from the alleyway. Once she was gone, he turned towards Y/N to see her now unconscious.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He shouts, and tears a strand of his own hair. He lets his own eyes water, and lets the tears flow. He was gonna murder this girl, HE WILL MURDER THIS GIRL WHO DARED TO HURT HIS GIRLFRIEND, HIS Y/N! THE GIRL WILL SUFFER A LONG AND PAINFUL DE-

"K...Kat...Katsu....Katsuki....."

He immediately looks at your e/c orbs, once he sees them about to close again.

"Hey, hey...Y/N, I need you to stay awake for awhile...for me, please?"

You haven't seen this side of Katsuki before, so you nodded.

He hugs you, but tries to be gentle.

You went into his arms, and silently cried on him.

"Shh...it's okay, baby..i'm here..."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"Ow...."

"Sorry..."

Once you were able to feel a little bit better now, he carries you and brings you back to the dorms carefully. Once you were on the dorms, all your classmates were crowding you asking on what happened to you. Especially Mina...

And now here you were, on Katsuki's bed, on his dorm room. He was trying his best to take care of you, even though you keep insisting that you should be the one to do it.

You both were in a comfortable silence, until you broke it with an unexpected question.

"Bakugou, Do you love me or is this all an act?"

"What, no!! I love you, Y/N! I really do!! If I didn't love you, I would've left you in that alleyway! Look...Y/N, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here...You know I will protect you right? At all costs...I love you, Y/N...you were the only friend that understood my problems when we were little...and now, I want to repay the favor..." Katsuki says, he actually answered your question without hesitation, he immediately answered it.

You felt your own tears fall off your eyes, and you hugged him tightly. He returns the hug immediately and started soothing you with loving words.

He loved you...
And you loved him...