🤒~When Your Sick~🤒

You were walking with the Bakusquad, since you were now the girlfriend of Katsuki. All of them greeted you with open arms. But there was something that was bothering you..your head was killing you, you didn't know what was the reason, but you felt like collapsing in the moment. You didn't want your friends, especially your boyfriend to worry for you.

Early this morning, you woke up with a splitting headache, and you haven't went to Recovery Girl for awhile. Maybe it's stress, or maybe it's lack of sleep, who knows...Anyways, when you woke up and found out that you were burning out, you stumbled out of your room to grab a bucket of ice cubes.

~EARLIER~

You stumbled out of your dorm room as you made your way to the elevator, clutching your head tightly. The pain was unbearable. Once you went into the elevator, you almost hit your head over the metal door, since you didn't know that you were swaying back and forth in a slow pace. Once the elevator dinged to signal that you were on the living room, you went out the elevator, stumbling on the process.

You hit the ground with a loud thud, making you whimper softly. Suddenly footsteps rushed towards you, making you look at them. Izuku? Is that you?

"Y/n?! Are you okay?"

Izuku's voice rang all over my head, making me wince slightly. Izuku's helps me up and switches the middle light so it can be less darker. Izuku puts me in the couch, which I slowly laid down on, Izuku looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright, Y/N?"

I shook my head no. Poor boy! He must have been so worried.

"Should I call Recovery Girl or Mr. Aizawa?"

I quickly shook my head, the pain getting worse and more worse. Izuku kneels down towards me, he pats my shoulder to comfort me.

"I-Ice...I...ice...."

"W-What? Can you speak up, Y/N? I can't hear you."

"I....need...ice...I...feel....hot..." You mumbled out the words, making Izuku quickly nod, before helping you up and going towards the dorm showers.

Of course, he wasn't allowed. But he made sure that you were alright....

You were carried by Izuku on the tub, he started to run the tub, as you sat on it with your pyjamas on, with a neutral expression on your face. He got up and ran out the girls shower. He went back in with a bucket filled with ice cubes.

He pours the hard ice cubes in the tub, carefully to try not to hurt you.

Your pyjamas got soaked easily, you spent a few minutes in the tub, just laying down on the edge. Once you felt yourself getting better, you looked at Izuku and gave him a big, warm hug, but you made sure to not let him get wet.

"Izuku? Can you do me a favour?"

"S-Sure Y/N! Anything for my best friend!"

"Can you not tell this to Katsuki or anyone at all?..Please....just for me....."

"Oh alright....but you better go to Recovery Girl when class starts soon!"