💖~Feelings~💖

Y/N's POV

Me and Katsuki have been getting along lately for a few months. He would always meet me at the arcade or on the park, he would comfort me if I had another fight with Izuku, he would stay overnight in my house, and he would make sure that I'm comfortable around him despite of him being an angry hedgehog.

I really love him as a friend, but minus the attitude. He would always come at my house with (F/f or favourite food) for the both of us, or maybe (f/g or favourite game). He was a caring, loving, funny person. I couldn't believe that the bully on the playground would be my best friend....he was always protective when a bunch of guys on my class tried to hit on me.

And the time has come, we were now on UA, we had a rough time, like The USJ attack, The Wild Wild Pussycats Camp, The time that he was kidnapped..Oh my goodness, I cried so badly for the past few days, and I helped Todoroki, Izuku, Momo, IIda, Kirishima in saving him, the resignation of All Might's hero career, Bakugou blaming himself for it and having dorms....

For the past few years that I have spent with him, I couldn't help but notice different changes in me. I would stutter more, blush more, shake more, EVERYTHING. But....It hurts me that he's full of secrets...But...I think....I-

I....

I think I love him.....Bakugou Katsuki, my best friend of all time, is my crush....