👇🏻~When You Boop His Nose~👇🏻

Y/N groggily slams the alarm clock as she falls down off her bed at the process. She groans as she immediately puts her hand in her head, silently praying for herself for the pain to go away.

Once she was done with her small mental breakdown, she stands up and walks towards her closet. She pulls her daily jogging pants, her f/c sports bra, and a jacket. She slips it on, and grabs her sport shoes, she puts it on and grabs a yellow hairband, which you put it on. You slipped the jacket on your waist, and now you were admiring yourself on the mirror. You went out of your dorm room, and started jogging in the hall.

You stopped at the elevator and went in. You pushed the No. 1 floor, and waited patiently for the elevator to ding, signalling that you had arrived.

You slipped out of the elevator and walked towards the backdoor, you opened it to be met with Katsuki and Izuku training. But at least they weren't talking to each other. You admired Bakugou from afar as he pushes himself up and down on the ground.

You bit your bottom lip, when a bunch of his sweat trickles down to his neck. You snapped out of your daze and started jogging in the whole area. You passed Izuku, you passed Katsuki. Once you were done with your first workout, you started doing a bunch of push-ups, maybe 30 times. Once you were done with that, you went to the punching bag that Kirishima brought for us class to trsin, you started punching it, sweat dripping towards your chest.

But you didn't know that someone was watching you workout, trying not to get an erection. You punched the bag with all your might, and kicked it. Once you were done, you went into a single bench as you relaxed on it, feeling a bit tired as usual.

You grabbed your water bottle and started chugging it down. You could feel Katsuki's gaze on you, but you just ignored it, trying not to get uncomfortable. Once you were done relaxing, you went into the pull-up bar and jumped to try and reach the metal pole. You finally reached it and stayed at that position for awhile, before you started pushing yourself up and down, making Katsuki's feeling to touch you grow.

Izuku was finally done training, so he decided to leave the two of you alone, since you were both dating and all. Just like Kirishima, he doesn't want to try and interrupt your little date.

Once Izuku was gone, Katsuki started running around the area, making sure to slow down when he was near you. Once he was done with his 15th run, he stops and looks at you to see you still doing the pull-ups.

He walks towards you, making you gaze at him. You smiled at him, and he just gives you a small wave. He walks to you and hugs you. You let go of the pull-up metal pole and returned the hug. But, Katsuki was feeling very hot around you.

He could feel his chest on yours. He lets go and kisses your lips, which you happily returned. You both let go a few seconds, and looked into each others eyes.

You looked at him and smirked.

"Let's spar." You said, making his smirk grow wider. He kisses you again, before letting you go and going to his side of the area. You went to the other side and focused on him.

He then, runs towards you, making you use your telekinesis on him. He stops running and suddenly floats on the air, once he was freaking out, since he was very high up in the air, you let him go, resulting him to exhale deep breaths, to calm himself down.

But, once he touched the ground, you used your telekinesis and threw him at the side but gently.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

It was now 5:00 and Bakugou was trying his best to land a hit on you. He had small scratches on his face, which made you really worried. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I guess you were really worried, so you stopped and ran towards him. He collaps on the ground, since he was so tired.

You were really worried so you helped him up and tried to calm him down. You ran and grabbed your extra water bottle, incase if he might pass out. You fed him his water, and helped him to get on his feet and went to his dorm.

He lays on the bed, as you grabbed the first aid kit that was just on the bathroom. You ran up to him, and started cleaning up his bruises.

Once you were done, you changed into your comfy shorts and overside t-shirt, you cuddled next to him, making him wrap his strong, manly arms on you. (I'm sorry kiri-baby....ur also manly.)

You looked at him and had an idea.

"Boop!~" You said, as you gently touched his nose, making him look at you with a raised expression. Once he was looking at you, you booped him again. "Boop!~" You cooed, as you touched his nose again. He looks at you and grumbles, looking away, but you knew he liked the affection. You cupped his face, and kisses him. He gently kisses back. Once you pulled away, you looked at him before giggling.

"Boop!~" You said again, before he started chuckling on how cute you were.

You both were hugging, just wanting to rest after your small fight. You laid comfortably on his arms, until you fell asleep.