🍋~Being Top For Once~🍋

Warning: HardCore Lemon on the way!! If your too uncomfortable to read this...chapter, then you may skip!

If your 12 and below, you should skip this chapter, since I don't wanna be the person who stole your innocence away from you.

Good luck!~

---

"Baby, please...let me be the top this time...Come on..." You pleaded, clinging onto Katsuki's right arm.

"Tch...for the last time, babycheeks...I'm not. Gonna. Do. It." Bakugou grumbles as he tries to hide the small tint of red from his cheeks.

"But, Katsuki, please!!!~ Just this once!!" You whined, as you started to shake him.

"Fuck no!" He whispers loudly, looking at you with his crimson red eyes.

"...Then, why does Shoto let Momo top him, hm?!" You exclaimed, as you pulled away and crossed your arms.

"Wha-What the fuck are you trying to say?!" He says, pinching the bridge of his nose in exhaustion.

"Look, I've never done this before!!" Bakugou grumbles, looking away from you, a small tint of pink was seen in his cheeks.

"But, please...I'll make you feel good!!" You mumbled, biting your bottom lip, making Bakugou freeze.

"...No..." He mutters, making you pout.

Suddenly, your eyes lit up, before you did your puppy-eyes.

"Fuck-No. Don't do that face. No, no..."

You smirked, before practically sticking your bottom lip out.

"URGH...FINE!!" He whispers loudly, making you giggle.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure to please you..." You playfully teased, making Bakugou's bulge grow.

"Fine, you'll be top and I'll be the bottom! BUT!" He exclaims, wagging one finger in your face, making your smile fade.

"We will not speak about this to Shitty Deku, IcyHot, Dunce Face, Shitty Hair, Tape Arms, Pinky or that Fucking Grape...Deal?!"

You sighed, before smirking again.

"Fine...Let's do this...."

---

"Ack...Katsuki..." You moaned, pushing yourself in his chest.

"Fuck..." He moans out loud, making you giggle.

You straddled his hips, before leaning in to give him a sloppy kiss.

He moans into the kiss, when you stroked his cock with your one hand.

You slid your tongue in his mouth, exploring every wet cavern, making sure to taste every part.

You pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your and his lips.

You doubled check before looking behind you.

'He has a condom on, good...'

You smirked, before you bend your hips upward, your hand still on his cock.

You massaged it for awhile, making Katsuki moan.

"W-Wait...Let me move-Let me...Y-You..." He shudders, when you licked his cheek.

"It's gonna be fine, baby...Trust me..."

"Ok, here we go..." You pushed in your clit, making him groan loudly.

You cursed loudly, before moving up and down.

You made sure to please him, giving him hickeys on his chest, neck, ear, everywhere!

You pinched his nipple, making him moan slightly. You sucked on it, making him tug your hair.

"F-Fuck..." You heard him moan, making you smirk.

You focused on your thrusting. You made sure to at least make it slow, enough to tease him.

"Urgh...Urgh...Ugh..Fuck me!! FUCK ME! Don't be a pussy and fuck me!!" He shouts at your ear, making you smirk.

"Very well..." You said, before thrusting even faster than before.

"Mm....Fuck Katsu..." You moaned out loud, making the walls on your pussy tighten.

"Fuck Y/N...So fucking...tight..." Bakugou groans, making you giggle.

"Heh...See? I told you that you should trust me...Oh~..." You moaned again, making Katsuki groan.

"Fuck..." He mutters, rolling his eyes at the back of his head.

"Holy shit...I can feel something on my stomach...I'm going faster, okay?!" You whispered, before giving it your all.

You bounced up and down harshly but fast, making Bakugou let out the loudest moan you have ever heard.

You ran your hands on your hair, sweat building up on your forehead.

"Fu-u-uck...." You slurred out, saliva dripping down your chin, but you didn't care.

"Shit! I'm abou-t to-cum!!! ARGH!!!!" You screamed, before bouncing up very fast.

"Y-Y/N!!!"

"K-KATSUKI!!!!"

You screeched, before gasping for air.

You bounced up and down again, before stopping. You could hear Katsuki pant very heavily. You collapsed on top of him, making Katsuki wrap you on him tightly.

"Y-Y/N....Fuck...I'm gonna be honest..."

You looked at Katsuki with a half lidded expression, but you nod, letting him continue on what he had to say.

"I enjoyed this....This is the best sex I've ever done...Fuck, I'll let you top me again...NEXT TIME." He mutters, making you giggle.

"Of course Katsuki.." You said, before closing your eyes.

'That was fucking amazing...'

---

I made this at 9:00 in the evening and I'm already tired since the screen was bright enough to make me go blind...

Anyways, I'll be putting Bakugou Katsuki Boyfriend Scenarios on a break...I think maybe for a month?...But, i promise once the month is over, I WILL UPLOAD AS FAST AS I CAN, since we don't have wifi. I use hotspot.

»TrishaChan«