😳~When You Accidentally Touched His No No Square~😳

It was a calm night for Class1-A. They decided to take a visit in each other's room, so they can chit chat, hang out with their lovers and stuff.

You on the other hand, was on your pyjamas, just texting some random memes on your girl's group chat. Suddenly, a ping was heard on your phone. You slid down to see that it was a text from Bakugou.

💥My Boom Boom Boy💥

Come to my dorm...I need cuddles UwU

You snorted by his text and tried to stifle your laughters. But, you ended up laughing, which made you drop your phone on your face.

You groaned before clutching your nose and your phone the same time. Once you noticed that the pain went away, you typed back a response.

👀The Hot Girlfriend👀

Okay...but you have to kiss my nose when I go there...
You made me drop my phone on my face btw...😔

💥My Boom Boom Boy💥

Shit...I'm sorry...I'll give you a shit ton of kisses
once you come here..

👀The Hot Girlfriend👀

Kk!

💥My Boom Boom Boy💥

See you, bb

👀The Hot Girlfriend👀

See you!! -////-

You blushed and covered your face using your hands. You stayed in your bed for a few seconds, before you sat up and walked towards your dresser, grabbing your dorm keys and your water bottle.

You walked towards the door and unlocked it, making sure to lock it from the outside. You went out and set your journey towards your hedgehog's dorm.

Few seconds later, you arrived at his dorm. You knocked slightly, before his face showed at the opened door.

You giggled, before he yanks you inside the dorm. You yelped, before you regained your balance. Yet, you always got used to it...

You walked towards his bed and sat on it. He goes over to you and hugs you.

Your eyebrows raised at his gesture, but you were caught off when he kisses your nose.

You blushed madly, before turning to look at him with wide eyes.

He rolled his eyes and murmured under his breath.

"You fucking told me that I have to kiss your nose..."

You gasped, before your whole face turned red.

"Oh...I did...Hehe..." You nervously and shyly tuck a strand of hair onto your ear, making Katsuki kiss you again. This time on the forehead.

You looked at him, before he started leaning in to kiss you. You leaned in as well, and once your lips almost touched-

CLICK!

You gasped, before pulling away from Katsuki. It was dark...and you were scared of the dark. You always had a trauma when you slept, so you always light the bulbs outside the house.

You clung onto Katsuki, making your water bottle and your dorm key slid out of your grip. You gulped, because you had to pick them up...You were supposed to grab your phone, but you were even more scared, once you noticed that it wasn't on it's usual position.

You gulped silently, before you kneeled on the ground, and desperately tried to search for your bottle and your keys.

"Babe?...Where are you?..." Katsuki's voice rang onto the darkness, making you jump slightly.

"I-I-I'm l-looking..for my w-water b-bottle and my dorm k-key..." You stuttered, making Katsuki chuckle.

"Try to check on the bottom of our feet..." He mumbles, making you scurry back to your original position. You cupped an object, but you knew it was his hoodie. You cupped another one, but it was his weights. You started giving up hope, when suddenly you touched something weird. You raised your eyebrows, before touching it more.

Katsuki, on the other hand, his breath hitched. You were touching his....NO NO SQUARE!!!! He tried to muffle any sounds that went out of his mouth. He gave a little squirm, but you went unnoticed by this.

"B-Babe..."

"Yes?..."

"M-May I...ask what you are doing right now?..."

"Oh! I'm touching a thing right now...It feels weird..." You mumbled, before you gave it a little squeeze, making Bakugou gasp.

"B-Bakugou? What's wrong?!..." You said, your hand was still on his member.

"Y-Y/N...that's my-!"

CLICK!

You squinted your eyes, before your vision started getting better. You noticed that your bottle wasn't far away and your dorm key was next to it. Your eyes widened.

'If my things were there the whole time...then what was I tou-?!'

You screamed loudly, enough to alert the whole dorm. Your hand was placed on his member...or his shorts...You yanked your head back and started shouting 'i'm sorry' for a thousand of times.

Bakugou was red, really red...

Suddenly, the door busted down, ice curling on it. All of Class1-A gathered in the door, their quirks activated.

They saw you on the floor, cradling yourself onto a ball, while Bakugou was really red.

"May I ask...What happened?!..." Momo's voice rang around the room, making you run towards her arms as you started sobbing dramatically.

"Y/N! Calm down!.." Kirishima says, patting a hand on your shoulder.

"Now..what happened?..." Todoroki exclaims, making you wipe your tears.

"I...accidentally....touched his....no no square..."

Silence...

Well, let's just say...you spent the night on your room, whispering soothing words to yourself, attempting to calm you down.

-.-

Hey guyz!...Thanks for reading this crappy book once again! uWu

I don't feel happy today, so i just decided to make new chapters. Anyways, see you!

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan