😤~When You Get Jealous~😤

You walked towards your classroom after finishing your lunch. You ate with the Bakusquad, but you were always the first one to finish your food, so that means: Free Time For Yourself!

You walked inside your classroom and plopped down on your chair. You grabbed your headphones from the pocket of your bag and then inserted it in your phone.

You opened your phone and went to your music playlists. You played one music and started tapping the desk in rhythm.

Few minutes later, everyone was inside their classrooms, just talking here and there.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, All Might comes in to start the day with a bunch of advices and lessons.

You listened carefully as he started talking.

"Young students! May I have your attention?"

You and your classmates looked at the front to see All Might, on his hero form.

"As you can see, exams are coming up! So...today, we won't be doing hero training, instead we will be forming a bunch of study groups. Now everyone...please group yourselves into 6."

Immediately, everyone started rushing here and there, desperately trying to find their own group.

But you and the Bakusquad were prepared. You, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima ran towards Bakugou, who was just sitting rather calmly.

You tried to sit next to Bakugou, but Mina already took your spot, making you look at her suspiciously. She just gave you a nervous smile, before continuing to chat with Denki, who was beside her.

Once you all sat on the floor, All Might started discussing once more.

You could hear Mina giggle, once Bakugou started talking towards her, making your eyebrows furrowed.

You started grumbling and poked on your paper aggressively using a pen, making tiny holes here and there.

"Everyone, I want you to form a partner in your group." He exclaims.

You started calling for Bakugou, only for Mina to snatch him and Kaminari on you. You started whispering soothing words to yourself, earning a few glances from your group.

You and Kaminari started studying, asking some questions and correcting each other's mistakes.

But, you couldn't help but eavesdrop on Mina and Bakugou's conversation.

"I mean...why did my old hag do that?!" Katsuki jokes, making you raise your eyebrows in suspicion.

"Hehe! You are so funny, Katsuki!~" Mina giggles, making your eyes widen.

She called him on his first name....

SHE CALLED HIM ON HIS FIRST NAME!!!!!

'I'm the only one who is allowed to do that! What's wrong with Mina?! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND, NOT HER!!!!'

You were caught off when a snap was heard. You looked at Kaminari to see him pointing on your pen.

Your eyes widened.

In your hands was your pen, which was broken, and it had ink oozing out of it.

"Oh! Y/N, are you okay?" Kirishima says, making you glare at him. He suddenly scoots away.

"Y/N baby, are you okay?..." Katsuki exclaims, making you stand up.

You glared at Mina, then placed a fake smile on your lips.

"I'm fine!" You said, before speed-walking out the door, you opened it, then made sure to slam it. You couldn't think straight. You ran towards the girls bathroom. You walked towards the sink and started washing your hands aggressively.

"Hmph...how could Mina betray me?! Does she like Katsuki?! I mean...She was acting all giggly towards him, since the exercise was given by All Might...Ugh!! This is so frust-!!"

"Jeez Y/N...Chill!" A voice rang out, making you quickly spin your head, you were greeted with Mina, her hands on her back.

Your expression turned into a cold one.

"What do you want, Pinky?" Your cold voice exclaims, making Mina shiver slightly.

"Look...I'm sorry! This was part of the plan!" She says, making your expression turn to surprised.

"W-What..." You stammered, making her giggle.

"It was a plan! Bakugou was part of it too!"

"Oh really now?" You said quietly, before your hair covered your face.

Mina knew that look, she squealed loudly, before running away...with you behind her tracks.

She busts the door open, as she runs towards your study group. You slammed the door open, a few of your classmates jumped from the sound and some rolled their eyes.

"MINA ASHIDO, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" You screamed, while running towards your study group. Kaminari shielded you, but you kicked him on his legs making him fall down.

Bakugou grabbed you and spun you around, you landed on his chest. You looked at him for awhile, and suddenly you knocked him in the head with a slap.

"OWW!!! WHAT THE HELL, WOMAN?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"You were a part of a plan, KATSUKI!!!!!" You exclaimed, before you pouted.

Katsuki sighs, before hugging you and kissing you in the cheek. Some of your classmates awed, while some looked away.

Once he stopped giving you some affections, you let go and pouted again.

"Aww...Is little Y/N jealous?..." He mumbles, before you slapped him in the head again.

Once he recovered from the slap, you crossed your arms in your chest.

"But...Because you did that...no cuddles for tonight!!!~"

"SHIT!! MINA, TELL ME WHY DID I AGREE IN YOUR PLAN ON THE FIRST PLACE?!!!!"

"Um...because you wanted ten dollars??" Mina exclaims, making Katsuki curse once last time.

-.-

UWU

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan