🤖~When You Both Play VR~🤖

VR Games Included:
Beat Saber

You and Katsuki were just cleaning around your dorms, making sure to make it sparkly clean. Today was the first day of quarantine, since the corona virus was spreading. Aizawa-Sensei adviced everyone to relax or maybe, clean their dorms.

While you were lifting a large box, something caught your eye. You placed the box down and grabbed the object. It was your VR set! You were looking for it everywhere, so you and Katsuki can play. And now, here it was, when you least expected it.

You let out a sigh of relief, before placing it on the bed. You grabbed the box that was on the ground and went outside your dorm room. Once you walked away from your dorm, there were a bunch of your classmates who were cleaning their dorms as well.

They used their quirks to help them clean. For example, Tokayami and Dark Shadow. Tokayami was busy cleaning, while Dark Shadow was messing with his stuff. You giggled slightly as you walked past them. Next, you ran into Shoji, who was using his dupli-arms to carry the large boxes. And lastly, you ran into Uraraka, who was floating the boxes she can't carry. Smart...

You walked to the backdoor and opened it. You made sure that you had your mask on. You walked towards the back of the building and ran into Midoriya. He was busy chatting with a human face. It had blue eyes and he was smirking.

You ran towards them and shouted.

"MIRIO!!!!!" You hugged him tightly, making him transform on his normal body. He engulfs you in a hug.

"It's been so long, Y/N-san!!"

"Yeah, no kidding!!" You and Mirio giggled, making Midoriya cock his eyebrow.

"Y-You two k-know each other?.." Midoriya stammers, making you nod.

"Oh, I see...well, i better get going towards the trash bin!" Midoriya exclaims, while speed walking towards the dumpster.

"Oh, okay! Well, I got to go, Mirio...I have to clean my room...Aizawa-Sensei's orders..."

"Oh, okay then!! Goodbye Y/N!" Mirio disappears in the wall.

You sighed again, before walking towards the dumpster.

-.-

You and Katsuki were on the couch, just cuddling. After your little encounter with Mirio, you went to the dumpster and put the box in it.

The box was filled with useless stuff, so you had to throw it out.

After you did that, you went back inside and showered, and now here you were. You and Katsuki were wrapped in each other's arms, silently enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly, you jumped back up, making him look at you in worry and confusion.

"You okay?" He asks, making you nod fast and running away from him. He looked at your figure, with worry in his eyes.

Did he do something wrong?...

Did you hate cuddling with him?...

You went back in a few minutes with your VR set on your hands. His eyes lit up, but he tried his best to hide his excitement. You giggled and sat on his lap. He wraps his arms around you, making you kiss his cheek teasingly. You both unwrapped the VR set and connected it in the TV.

You had a bunch of games, but what caught your attention was the Beat Saber one. You saw a bunch of videos in YouTube about this game, so you popped it on the disk. The home screen loads up.

You put the head set on Bakugou's head. He lets you. He stood up and took a few steps in the middle. You giggled when he almost lost his balance. You grabbed the two hand things and put it on him. He helds onto it tightly. He chooses a song. He chooses the 'Coffin Dance' and plays the Hard one.

The few blocks went in and he hits the perfectly. Once the fast part came in, he started waving his arms and cursing loudly.

You laughed out loud, snorting in the process. You were about to die of laughter.

"STOP LAUGHING BABE, GODDAMIT!!!!" He shouts, making you laugh even more. He waves his arms around, trying his best to hit one block, but he can't. Once the song ends, he grabs the head set and put it on you.

"Good luck!" He said, making you scoff. You stood up and walked towards the center. You pressed the 'Reality Check Through The Skull' one, because you liked Undertale. You pressed the Hard one also.

(Skip to 0:17)

You calmly hit the blocks. Once the fast intro played, you sweat dropped and tried hit them all. You could hear Bakugou snicker in teh background. You growled, before you started hitting the blocks correctly. Bakugou's eyes widened.

Once the song ended, you had a few mistakes, but all in all, you were good.

"How did you do that?!" Bakugou yells, making you giggle.

"....Practice, Bakugou....practice..."

-.-

XD I HAD A FUN TIME WRITING THS ONE!! And i'm sorry if i had some mistakes on my grammar.

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan