🍇~When Mineta Touches You~🍇

It was a normal day for the UA students. Wake up, train, take a bath, eat, go to class, first subject, second subject, lunch, third subject, fourth subject, dismissal, free time, eat dinner, talk, sleep and repeat.

It was very tiring indeed according to Y/N.

Class 1-A was having their free period, talking and hanging out with their friends, and loved ones. You go to the girl's side, as Bakugou goes to his own. You were currently talking with Uraraka, Tsu, Mina, Hagakure and Momo, when suddenly you felt eyes staring at you, burning in your back.

You felt uncomfortable and started shifting your one foot to the other, trying to let the person know that you were uncomfortable, but it didn't work, yet, that certain person was really enjoying his view. You were squirming, so he had a perfect view on your thighs.

Mineta, the little pervert he is, called Kaminari over, which he did. He looks at what Mineta was staring at, to see the perfect view on your thighs. Kaminari spanks Mineta on the head, making the pervert yelp and grumble underneath his breath.

"Bro, what was that for?!"

"Dude! I won't do that if I were you...." Kaminari says, feeling the chills run over his spine. He didn't want to do the same mistake again.

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because your asking for a death wish!"

Mineta playfully rolls his eyes, as he grabbed your thighs, making you squeak, and making Bakugou's attention turn to you.

Mineta squishes your thighs, making you release a small moan.

Uraraka looked at you with surprise on her face, but it turned to worried when she looked at your thighs to see Mineta's hand in it.

Tsui looks at Mineta and slaps him away using her tongue.

Bakugou's eyes widened when he sees Mineta touching your thighs. He immediately stood on his feet and went to your direction. Once Bakugou started comforting you and whispering sweet words to you, everyone on the classroom became silent.

No one is allowed to make his girlfriend moan like that! Only BAKUGOU was allowed to make her moan!!

Once you admitted that you were okay, he immediately looked towards Mineta's direction, as he attempted to crawl away. Bakugou snickers, as he grabs Mineta's back collar, as he blasted his own explosion on his face. Then he began punching him in the balls. (Short Nutshell -->)
Trisha~Chan- Sorry Mineta! Not sorry!!
Mineta- Why am I the most hated character in this story?!
Trisha~Chan- Because you ARE the most hated character in the anime..
Mineta- ;-;

Once he was finished with his job, he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the classroom, to who knows where.

-Once Mineta touches you, he goes to overprotective dad mode.

-Once he's done with Mineta, he grabs you and drags you away, dragging you to the girl's restroom to wash his scent off of you.

-He becomes clingy all day long

-He spends the night at your room, comforting you.

-When you still feel spooked out, he goes to Mineta's room and beats the shit outta him.