⚡️~Happy Birthday, Denki!!!~⚡️

You groaned as you slapped your alarm clock down. You sat on your bed and started stretching your arms in the air, then you rubbed your eyes. You stared into space, when suddenly your eyes widened.

"Today is Pikachu's birthday!!!~" You screamed, when you suddenly slapped your mouth shut. It was 4:00 in the morning and it was a weekend.

You jumped off of bed and went to your dresser. You grabbed your f/c comb and started brushing your hair. You grabbed your tie and pulled your hairstyle into a messy bun. You walked towards the door and wore your blue slippers that UA gave.

You walked out of your room, creeping through the empty hallway. You passed by other rooms, when suddenly you heard an alarm blare through Uraraka, Bakugou, Izuku and Sato's dorm room. Shuffling was heard, and then, their dorms were bashed open. They walked out of their room and met you on the hallway.

You jumped when you saw the four of them. Of course...you told them to wake up at 4:00 since you needed help on preparing with Kaminari's birthday.

"Good morning!~" Uraraka whispers, making you giggle. Suddenly a pair of warm hands hooked on your waist, made you look up. Bakugou was holding your waist and resting his cheek on your head. You giggled before you attempted to ruffle his hair.

"Good morning, baby-cheeks..." He grumbles with his morning voice, making Izuku, Sato and Uraraka giggle at you. Your face turned into a red tomato, before you started stuttering.

"O-Okay..so, today is Denki's b-birthday and s-!"

"First name basis?!" Bakugou shouts, before you slapped his arm.

"Shh!!!!! You'll wake everyone up!!!! Now is not the time for your ass to be jealous!..." You whispered, making Bakugou chuckle.

He kisses your cheek and you blushed.

"So...Uraraka and Izuku's goal is to try and NOT LET DENKI GO TO THE KITCHEN, while Sato, Katsuki and me will be making the food..."

They all nodded, before Uraraka started speaking.

"So...uh..when will the party start?.." She asks.

"In the evening." You answered, making her nod.

"And also..one more thing! Uraraka, Izuku, please distract Kaminari! Like...take him on the beach or mall or something..."

"GOT IT, BOSS!!" They exclaimed, cheerfully.

"Okay...let's do this!!~" You squealed, before you all tip-toed towards the elevator.

-.-

Denki walks towards the living room, only to be tackled with hugs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENKI!!!!" Uraraka exclaims, before patting his blonde hair.

"Haha! Thanks guys!!" Kaminari says, before standing up again, Deku and Uraraka follows him.

Once they saw Denki going to the kitchen, they blocked the path.

"Guys? I just wanna eat breakfast!" He pouts, making the both of them feel guilty.

Suddenly out of nowhere, you popped up beside Denki, holding a plate filled with pancakes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIKACHU!!!!!" You shouted, making him gasp and look at you.

"Y-N?! I-Woah!" He exclaims, as he sees the pancakes.