✈️~When You Had To Leave For Family Matters~✈️

"Wait...What?" Your eyes widened before tears sprung in your eyes.

"(Father's name) had a car crash and I need you right now, honey...please...I already booked you a flight here in California..." A woman's voice says in your phone. That woman was your mother.

"B-But what about class, I can't jus-!"

"Just tell Mr. Aizawa that a family matter just happened...I'm sure he would understand..."

There was an awkward silence after that. You couldn't believe your ears. You inhaled a deep breath and exhaled again.

O-Ok then...When should I start packing, and how many days will I be there?..." Y/N says on the phone, fidgeting with the buttons on her UA uniform.

"You should pack right now, and your going to stay here for 3 days..."

"O...Okay...bye...love you..."

"Love you too, honey..."

Click!

You sighed sadly, before slipping towards the class door. Your tears were still visible, but you hid the tears that were strolling in your eyes. You wiped the remaining tears that flowed down your eye, before doing your last deep breaths, before going inside the room.

All eyes were on you, filled with worry and curiosity, you bowed your head, so that your hair will cover your face. You made your way onto the side of Katsuki's chair. You sat on your chair and opened your textbook, making sure that the book was covering your whole face, your eyes started getting teary again. Meanwhile, Katsuki looked at you with concern in his eyes. He knew that you only hid your face when you were upset, or depressed.

He takes out his pen and he writes in the most edge of his textbook, you looked at Kastuki, secretly looking at him. To be honest, when you look at Katsuki's face, it made all your stress disappear. Your attention snapped at the edge of his book, written by his own hand-writing was:

'Babe, you ok?'

You smiled softly, before writing your own message in the edge of your textbook.

'I'll tell you once class is over. Meet me at my dorm...'

Katsuki looks at the message you wrote, and he looks at you with concern and curiosity shown in his beautiful crimson red eyes. You looked at him, but he looks away with red cheeks. You chuckled silently, before turning your attention at the front, unaware of his eyes looking at you again.

~Few Minutes Later~

"Mr. Aizawa, I need to talk to you..."

"What is it, Y/N...Do you need help in your assignment?"

"No, no...It's just that...you remembered the time where I had to take an important call?"

Aizawa hums, clutching his sleeping bag tightly.

"Well, my mom told me that...I had to go to California for three days...it's about dad's car accident..."

"Okay then...but I'll assign someone to give you the assignments that you missed, once you returned...Your dismissed.."

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa!!"

You ran out of the classroom, looking forward on meeting Katsuki at your dorm later and telling him the news without breaking down tears...

Aizawa looks at you with worry, before closing his eyes shut, resting his feet at the teacher's desk.

"Please be careful, Y/N..." He mumbles, before he falls into deep sleep.

~Few Minutes Later~ (i'm sorry I kept skipping)

You opened the door of your dorm, and closing it. You walked towards the closet and grabbed your f/c pajamas, with (favorite emojis) on it. You put it on, and put your UA uniform into the laundry basket. You sighed, before collapsing on your bed. All you had to do was wait for Katsuki to sh-

Knock Knock!

You sat up and run to the door, opening it and grabbing the person's wrist. You pushed them inside, and closing the door shut. You looked at Katsuki before hugging him tightly.

"Are you okay, babe?" He says, making you nod slowly. He releases the hug and grabs both of your shoulders.

You looked at him with a sad expression.

"I'll be gone for 3 days to visit my dad in the hospital..."

"What happened?" Bakugou says, alarmed by the news. Of course, Bakugou always liked your father, he was like a brother to him, they would mostly talk about war, you, and other topics that include violence. Seeing Katsuki looking at you with alarm and worry in his eyes made you smile and cup his cheeks softly.

"He had a car crash...but good thing, that he was still alive.." You mumbled, looking down to avoid his gaze, still cupping his cheeks. Katsuki kisses you on your nose, making you look at him with a wide-eyed expression.

"I'll pray for him, and I will also help you pack..."

"Thanks....and this was the first sentence that you told me without cursing! Except for 'baby are you okay', 'good morning'.

Katsuki lets go of you and goes back into his angry Pomeranian mode.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN, WOMAN?! I ALWAYS FUCKING CURSE!!!!"

"There you are..." You giggled before you tip-toed and kissed him on his cheek, leaving him on a blushy mess.

~Few Minutes Later~

You and him were done packing, and now you were just cuddling on the bed, both were going to miss each other's embraces and kisses for the past, three days. He looks at you and finds out that you were asleep. He smiles softly, before kissing your forehead and closing his own eyes.

'I'll miss you so much, baby...'

~NEXT DAY~

You and Katsuki were standing, facing each other, holding each other's hands, and telling each other your last goodbyes.

You let go as you walked backwards, still waving at him like a madman. He snorts quietly, before waving back. You stopped your backward walking, as you walked properly into the airplane. But before you could take another step, a hand wrapped itself on your wrist and pulled you on his chest. You looked at him with confusion in your eyes. He kisses you one, last time...a passionate kiss...

He lets go, and watches you get on the plane. Once the train leaves, he sees you waving at him at a small plane window. He waves back, smiling softly. You smiled back, before the plane disappears into the air..

His smile fades, as he sadly walks away, missing your presence already...

Three days...three days were short for one person, but for Katsuki...it felt like years...

He would miss you...

-.-.-

Aye peepol! Sorry if I had to many timeskips on this chapter. You see my ipad was on the verge of dying and I was too lazy to get the charger. It was already 3% and yet I still didn't get the charger.

Anyways, we had tempura for dinner! 🍤 While I was eating, I was thinking if I should do a QNA, SO I SAID, 'YEA WHY THE HELL WON'T I DO A QNA?! LETS DO IT!'

So...here I am...requesting some scenarios and questions!!...please comment if you do have! Don't be shy! (Put some mor- ok...This is what I get for watching that James Charles video...may God bless me..for I have sinned...)

Anywhoo, I'm sorry for wasting your time...I'll be going now!! Baboosh!!

Peace out!✌🏼

~TrishaChan