👳🏻‍♀️~When Your Getting Discharged From The Hospital~👳🏻‍♀️

You sat down on the edge of your bed, your head resting in the bed's frame. A doctor went inside your room and started checking up on you. She looks at your heart monitor, she writes it in her pad of paper.

"Okay, Miss L/N! Your good to go!" The nurse exclaims, before walking out of your room.

You slid down towards the covers. You were too tired to deal with any people today. You closed your eyes and 15 seconds later, you fell asleep.

-.-

You woke up through the door sliding open. (Yes. You are a light sleeper)

You fluttered your eyes open, the afternoon light hitting you in the face. You blinked five times before opening your eyes completely. You looked at the door to see Katsuki, poking his head in. Once he sees you, he gently smiles.

You grinned and ushered him to come in. He walks in the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey dumbass," He calls out, making you playfully pout.

He walks towards your bed and pecks your lips. You sat there, frozen, making him chuckle and ruffle your hair.

"W-Why did you do that, Katsu?!" You muttered, covering your face with your hands.

He smiles softly and uncovers your face. He bents down so you and him were on the same height.

"Because....I'm only saying this once..." He adds, making you giggle.

He brushes your bangs and kisses your forehead.

"Your beautiful, dumbass....Remember that..." He mutters, making you blush madly. You swore you could see his shit-eating grin from the corner of your eye. You playfully slapped his hand away, making him chuckle.

Once he stopped chuckling, he leans in and so did you.

Your lips were about 5 centimeters away, when suddenly the door busted open, with Kirishima and a nurse coming in. You both flinched and let go of each other.

Kirishima froze and you could see that he was grinning wildly.

"You know what Miss...Let's come back later...They're obviously making out, so we should respect that..." Kirishima whispers the last words in the nurse' ear, making the nurse giggle and nod.

"H-HAH?!! WHAT DID YOU SAY, SHITTY HAIR?!! YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT OR SOMETHING?!" He shouts at Kirishima, making Kirishima shrug his shoulders.

"K-Kiri, It's not like that!!" You waved your hands infront of you, but Bakugou already blasted himself on Kirishima, who immediately ran out of the room.

You sighed, before looking at the nurse who was trying to stifle her giggles.

The nurse walked towards your bed and did a final check-up.

Once she was done, she bowed and went out of the room. You were about to stand when suddenly the door was burst open by Kirishima, who was obviously sweating.

"Y/N, help me!!!!"

"Nah...good luck, Kiri!!!"

"Y/N! HELP M-OH SHIT!!!!!!"

"GET BACK HERE, SHITTY HAIR!!!!"

You shook your head and sighed loudly.

---

After head slapping Katsuki and Kirishima, you both went back to the dorms.

You were now currently outside the entrance door in the dorms. You took a deep breath and did a small pep-talk.

But before you could say anything, Katsuki pulls you towards the door. You were left to stand there while the whole class was in the living room with a bunch of tissues in the ground.

"Um...H-Hey?" You waved your right hand confusingly, giving them a close-eyed smile.

"Y/N!!!!!" All of them exclaimed, making you chuckle.

Suddenly, you were brought down through the ground by a huge force.

You opened your eyes and saw practically the BakuSquad clinging into you for dear life.

You were about to faint, when Katsuki shove them away from you, which made you take a huge gasp for air.

"Ack! You guys...I'm not dead!!!!" You gasped out those words. Katsuki oats your back, before carrying you bridal-style.

"You extras, get out of the way. She needs sleep." He says, everyone agreed and got out of the way.

-.-

You cuddled with Bakugou on your bed, before you fell asleep.

Life was perfect...You have a nice boyfriend and you had alot of friends....

(Sana all)

---

Thanks for reading this chapter! I got a little lazy at the end...sowwy tho.