say it

"can i take a picture of you" richie asked as i admired the sky. "sure" i said as i positioned myself so he could get a better angle. richie got his camera and set it up.

"smile" he said. i smiled and put up a peace sign. he took a picture and laughed. then he took out the polaroid and started lightly shaking it.

"do i look good" i asked as i hovered over him. "yes you do" he smiled as i saw the picture clear up, but not fully seeing it. in the heat of the moment i said: "i don't like how i look".

richie looked up at me in surprise. "why not, you're fucking gorgeous" he laughed. "am not" i said as i laid down. "princess" he sweetly said. "yes" i dragged out the "s".

"look at me" he said. i groaned as i got up and looked at him directly in his eyes. "yes richard" i rolled my eyes.

"why don't you like the way you look" he asked. i sighed, "short story short richie. i don't like myself, i think i'm ugly" i whispered the last part.

"god damn it y/n" richie threw his hands up. "what" i said. "can't you see how perfect you are. in my eyes you're the most perfect person ever. can't you see how beautiful i think you are. i love your eyes, your lips, your smile. i love everything about you" he ranted.

"fuck this" he mumbled and smashed his lips on me. it was unexpected but i kissed him back. he pulled away and said: "let me show you how beautiful you are". "i don't know richie" i said. "please y/n" he begged. "fine" i sighed.

he grabbed my hand and we both ran inside his house". are your parents here" i asked as we got to his room. "business trip" he mumbled as he kissed me again.

i tugged on his shirt as we kissed, he got the hint and stepped away to take his shirt off. he threw it somewhere in his room and started attacking my neck.

"ah- shit richie" i moaned as i felt him bruise my neck. "can i take your dress off" he whispered in my ear. "please" i said.

in a matter of seconds richie tore my dress off and admired my breasts. "holy shit" richie laughed as he started sucking on the skin that wasn't covered by my bra. i moaned in pure bliss, "richie please take my off my bra" i pleaded.

"certainly princess" he smirked as he took my bra off. "you're so fucking gorgeous, i'm so lucky" he groaned as he sucked on my nipple. "ah- richie- oh my god" i moaned as i felt him sucking harder.

then he stopped. "let's get these panties off y/n" richie tugged on my panties as he took them off. i felt the cool breeze from the window and immediately closed my legs.

"hey baby it's okay if you don't wanna do this" he reassured me. "no, i want to do this. it's just cold" i whined. "let me warm you up" he smirked as he spread my legs apart and sucked hickeys into my inner thighs.

"richie" i tugged on the bedsheets. "think you can take my finger baby" he asked. "yes sir" i moaned. "richie oh my god" i moaned as i felt his finger inside me. "you're doing so good baby" he cooed at me.

he started thrusting his finger in and out until he put another finger in. "look at you taking my fingers so well" he laughed as he sucked on my clit.

"shit richie" i moaned as i tugged on the bedsheets even harder. "up baby" he said as he got up. i was frustrated but got up.

he sat down in front of his mirror. "c'mere baby" he reached out for me. i shyly walked towards him and bent down. he pulled me in for a kiss and then separated our lips.

he took off his sweats and boxers. and might i say, the rumors of richie having a big dick, it's true.

"i want you to face the mirror and sit on my dick" he smiled as he pulled me closer to him. "then you'll see how beautiful are to me" he explained.

"i'll be slow baby don't worry" he reassured me as he slowly filled me up. "fuCK" i yelled. "you feel so good around me princess" he groaned.

"start moving baby" his hand reached to my throat. i started moving my hips up and down, moaning each time.

"look at yourself baby" his hand tightened its grip on me. so i did, boy was that a sight to see. "you look so beautiful. you like taking my dick, don't ya" he smiled as he kissed my back.

"i'm gonna cum richie" i moaned as my hips slowed down. "no ones stopping you sweetie" he smirked.

and just like that i was coming. "shit y/n i'm close" richie thrusted his hips up causing me to whine.

"please cum" i begged as i shut my eyes in pure bliss. "god fucking damn" richie came and rode out his high.

"can i see the picture" i managed to say as i slowly got off him. "later baby, right now i have to take care of you" he said as he put on his sweats and carried me to the bathroom.