you're back

"promise you won't forget about me y/n/n" little richie sniffled. "i promise rich" little y/n hugged him. "come on y/n" her mother looked at the two with sorrow eyes. "when will we be back" y/n pulled away. "i don't know" her mother wiped her tears. "i love you" richie cried. "i love you more" y/n kissed his cheek before taking her mother's hand.

that was eight years ago.

y/n never forgot richie, but she couldn't contact him at all.

but now she's back.

"y/n" her aunt greeted her as she entered her house. "hi" y/n waved. "your parents are still driving so they'll be here in a day or two" her aunt smiled.

y/n nodded and proceeded to bring her suitcase to her room.

y/n has changed a lot, she grew taller, her hair was a little longer, her face structure definitely changed and her style changed.

"you should go to the park, make new friends" her aunt entered her room. "are you sure" y/n looked at her. "positive" her aunt smiled.

immediately y/n gave her aunt a hug and ran to the door. "does richie still live here" she thought as she walked towards the park.

once she was there she heard kids arguing.

one of them was screaming at another kid.

"that is SO unsanitary" the small boy screamed. "your moms underwear is unsanitary" the tall boy argued. "can you g-guys shut up" another boy rolled his eyes. "we're trying to have a peaceful day" another boy with curly hair said.

"fucking idiots" y/n laughed.

next thing you know a volleyball is next to y/n.

"you fucking idiot" the short boy yelled. "trash the trashmouth i get it" the tall boy ran, "mind passing me the ball toots" he asked. "here" y/n grabbed the volleyball and passed it to him.

"HURRY UP RICHIE" the boy with curly hair yelled. "richie" y/n beamed. "yea, that's my name" richie smiled as he took the volleyball, "what's yours" he asked. "y/n" y/n said.

"wait a fucking minute" richie eyed y/n up and down, "Y/N/N" he yelled. "RICH" y/n finally realized who he was.

in an instant richie dropped the volleyball and hugged y/n.

"i missed you so much, oh my god" richie mumbled into her neck. "i missed you more" y/n smiled.

"richie" someone said. "fuck off" richie flipped them off. "rich" y/n pulled away and noticed the three boys behind him. "who are you" the short boy asked. "this is y/n" richie smiled as he placed his arm around her shoulder.

immediately they gasped.

"you mean THE y/n" the boy with curly hair said. "yes" richie smiled. "the love of your life y/n" the short boy said. "shut up" richie mumbled. "i-i'm bill, this is eddie a-and stanley" bill rubbed his eyes.

"i would introduce myself but richie already did" y/n laughed. "when did you get here" richie asked. "today, my parents are still on the road so they'll be here in one or two days" y/n answered.

"so what's changed" y/n asked. "i got new friends, henry's still a bitch" richie rolled his eyes. "fucking henry" y/n scoffed. "but its better now that you're here" he smiled.

"once a flirt, always a flirt" stanley rolled his eyes. "you know it stan the man" richie winked.

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !!