the one where richie should've picked up his phone pt2

"stop hogging the ice cream" y/n huffed as she grabbed the container from stanley, causing him to curse at her. "only cause henry scared you" stanley crossed his arms. "thank you" y/n smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"stop hogging the blankets" beverly argued as she and ben both fought for the blankets. "stop arguing" eddie huffed, not wanting to hear them bicker.

"where's y-your phone y/n" bill asked as he sat next to her. "it's-" y/n reached for her pocket, "richie has it" she realized. "well then" mike said as he sat next to stanley. "its fine, he probably won't lose it" y/n tried calming herself down. "hope so" stanley said, before taking a scoop of her ice cream.

"where the fuck were you guys" richie stormed into bill's house. worried that his friends didn't answer his calls or texts, "and where the fuck is y/n" he yelled, demanding an answer.

"calm your tits" stanley got up, "she's sleeping next to bill" he yawned, not wanting to deal with richie's bullshit. "where the fuck were you guys" richie tried containing his anger. "if you weren't to busy fucking c-courtney, then you w-would've known w-where we went" bill snapped, just wanting to go back to sleep.

"excuse you" richie said, shocked that his friends were acting like this. "she was outside looking for you and henry showed up, so she got scared and ran into the woods" beverly explained, trying not to sucker punch richie right then and there. "looking for me" richie pointed to himself.

"i think so, your name's richie. right" ben sassed, not wanting to deal with his bullshit. "but you were too busy fucking courtney, and you woke me up" mike threw a pillow at him. "don't wake up y/n" stanley glared at richie. not wanting his dear old friend hearing them argue with richie.

"take her to your room" beverly instructed bill.

bill nodded and carefully picked up y/n, making sure she didn't wake up.

"she looks pretty" beverly awed as she saw bill go upstairs. "so you like her now" richie rolled his eyes. "at least i wasn't fucking someone while my best fucking friend was missing" beverly whisper yelled, "stanley called you like a million times, and not once did you pick up" she recalled the amount of times stanley tried calling him. only to get a 'this is richie tozier, call again'.

"m-my phone was in my jacket" richie mumbled. "the least you could do was have your phone by your fucking side" eddie woke up. "beverly, go w-with y/n, i think y-you need to calm down" bill walked back into the living room.

"if you're gonna beat his ass, i want in" beverly scoffed before walking towards bill's room.

"did you seriously call me like a million times" richie turned to stanley, praying that he didn't. "yes, i called and called and called" stanley shrugged before laying on the couch. "she was looking for you and you didn't have the decency to tell her that you were hooking up with courtney" mike pointed at him, wanting nothing more than to beat his ass. "you're lucky y/n's here, or i would've seriously hurt you" eddie crossed his arms, but everyone knew that he was lying.

"you r-really fucked u-up" bill tried calming the tension. "i know i did but i didn't think henry would scare her" richie sighed, wishing he could go back in time and pick up his phone. "you're lucky she found the clubhouse, she could've ended up in big trouble if she didn't" ben crossed his arms, thanking his 12 year old self for making it.

"the least you could do is say sorry" stanley sighed, not wanting to help richie. "you think that'd work" richie beamed. "no promises" mike said.

y/n woke up from her slumber when she heard rocks being thrown.

"it's 3 in the fucking morning" y/n mumbled before getting up and looking out her window, "richie" she said in a confused manner. "open the window" richie mouthed as he pointed to her window.

y/n was confused, but nonetheless she opened her window.

"what the fuck are you doing here" y/n asked as she helped richie get up. "i wanted to say that i'm sorry" richie whispered before dusting his clothes. "you could've said that at school" y/n rolled her eyes as she quietly shut her window.

"now what's the fun is that" richie joked as he took his shoes off and opened his bag. "what's in the bag" y/n asked as she stepped closer to him. "you'll see" he smiled as he closed the bag, hoping that y/n would forgive him.

"so" y/n crossed her arms, annoyed that richie wouldn't show her what was inside the bag. "i got you my sweater, i know you love it because you told me" richie opened the bag and took out his sweater. "mhm" y/n took the sweater. "and i got you some mcdonald's and ice cream" he said before taking out the food. "and" y/n said. "and a hug from yours truly" he smiled as he opened his arms, trying not to drop the food.

"i don't forgive you yet, but this will have to do" y/n smiled before giving him a hug. "sorry i didn't answer my phone, and sorry for hooking up with courtney" richie mumbled into her neck. "you gave me food and your sweater, i'm a little bit better" y/n laughed before pulling away.