i love you

𝟏𝟎 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
"we're going to be friends forever" little y/n jumped on richie's bed. "forever" little richie gasped. "mhm" y/n nodded. "that's a long time" richie said. "i know" y/n nodded her head. "y/n" richie looked at her. "yea" y/n stopped jumping. "i love you" richie smiled. "aw, i love you too" y/n jumped into richie's arms.

"richie i have to go home" y/n tried leaving richie's arms. "five more minutes" richie whined. "rich" y/n mumbled. "fine" richie let go. "bye" y/n started walking. "where's my hug" richie asked. "jesus christ" y/n shook her head as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "see you tomorrow, i love you" richie waved. "i love you too" y/n smiled.

"is he serious" eddie laughed. "he's serious" mike rolled his eyes. "I LOVE YOU" richie yelled. "I LOVE YOU MORE" y/n yelled. "IMPOSSIBLE" richie smiled. "POSSIBLE" y/n laughed. "kim possible" eddie laughed. "shut up" richie turned to eddie.

y/n gasped as she saw richie. "just a little blood" richie chuckled. "oh my god" y/n dragged richie to her bathroom, "what happened" she asked as she grabbed the first aid kit. "some guy was talking shit about you, so i punched him" richie mumbled. "thank you" y/n smiled, "this is going to hurt" y/n pressed a cotton ball to richie's temple. richie hissed but kept it together. "i love you" richie smiled. "i love you too" y/n smiled.

"you're going to be fine" richie reassured y/n. "what if i fail" y/n hyperventilated. "you're one of the smartest people i know. you won't fail" richie grabbed y/n's hand. "are you sure" y/n asked. "positive" richie smiled. "what would i do without you" y/n hugged him. "probably die" richie laughed, "you know i love you, right" richie said. "i love you too" y/n smiled.

"i love you so much" richie cheered. "i love you too" y/n laughed as he handed richie his present. "Y/N I LOVE YOU" richie hugged her. "you like it" y/n asked. "I LOVE IT" richie yelled. "i knew you'd like it" y/n said. "it's a picture of us. of course i'd like it" richie smiled.

"i love you more than words can ever describe" richie cried. "it's only for two months" y/n held her tears back. "that's like two years" richie groaned. "y/n we have to go" y/n's mom yelled. "yea i know" y/n said. "i love you" richie hugged her. "i love you more" y/n hugged him back

"i know this might be the drugs talking but i love you" richie laughed. "that's definitely not the drugs talking" y/n laughed. "say it back" richie whined. "i love you too" y/n smiled.

"i wanna marry you" richie smiled. "i'm down" y/n shrugged. "when" richie asked. "when we're 24" y/n answered. "that's a long time" richie whined. "rich, we're in college. you can wait" y/n snickered. "fine" richie scoffed, "i love you" richie mumbled. "i love you more" y/n smiled.

"richard" the priest turned to richie. "y/n y/l/n, i've loved you since we were 5. you make me feel complete. you're my soulmate. i knew i wanted to marry you when eddie broke his arm and gretta wrote "loser" on it. you wrote a v over the s and turned it into "lover". i promise to never leave your side, through sickness or anything. i love you to the moon and back" richie smiled. "you may now kiss the bride" the priest said. "i love you so fucking much" richie smiled before leaning in. "i love you more" y/n smiled.