#13

"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧" y/n pleaded as she saw richie and bill cooking. "not my fault i had a hot and steamy night with bill's mom" richie joked as bill slapped his head. "s-shut up" bill rolled his eyes.

"put some pants on" stanley groaned as he sat on the couch. "i have shorts on" y/n rolled her eyes at her brothers stupidity.

y/n turned around and saw her brother giving her the "so" look.

"doesn't look like it" stanley eyed her shirt, "is that my fucking shirt" he widened his eyes. "on the contrary, it's actually mine" richie sassed as he placed the pancakes on a plate. "but i gave it to you" stanley said, "you son of a bitch" he realized.

"we didn't fuck, she was cold so i gave her it" richie chuckled. "he's right" beverly yawned as she stood next to y/n, "i was with her all night, right love" she teased. "did you fuck my sister" stanley jolted up.

"i could, but i didn't" beverly snickered. "who fucked who" eddie walked in with mike and ben. "no one" bill grabbed the syrup. "ooo, pancakes" ben oo'ed as he grabbed one. "use a plate" beverly instructed as she went to get a plate.

"you're not my mom" ben pouted. "get a plate" beverly glared at him.

ben cursed as he grabbed a plate that beverly handed him.

"why is richie shirtless" mike questioned. "i gave y/n my shirt" richie sat next to y/n. "did you fuck" mike widened his eyes. "NO" stanley rolled his eyes as he made his way to the kitchen to get a plate. "so they say" ben mumbled as he ate his pancake.

"i was with bill and she was with beverly" richie poked his pancake with his fork. "give richie my shirt back" stanley instructed as he grabbed a plate. "if you say so" y/n shrugged.

"not here you stupid whore" stanley almost dropped his plate as he saw y/n lifting her shirt up. "i don't mind a show" richie teased as he took a bite of his pancake.

"i'll slap you with my plate" stanley mumbled as he grabbed a pancake. "i have a shirt if you want" beverly said as she grabbed a pancake. "i'll put it on later" y/n said as she grabbed half of richie's pancake. "hey" richie argued. "you love me" y/n said as she took a bite of her (richie's) pancake.

"bill i swear to god" mike complained as he tried grabbing a pancake. "too slow" bill chuckled. "you can have mine" eddie gave mike his pancake. "are you sure" mike questioned. "i already ate one" eddie smiled.

"who has the syrup" beverly asked. "i do" bill said as he passed her the syrup. "stop hogging it" ben sighed as he tried grabbing the syrup. "i just opened it" beverly argued. "did not" ben gasped. "did too" beverly cocked an eyebrow.

soon enough the losers were arguing over syrup.

"i'm gonna miss this" richie whispered to y/n as they both admired their friends arguing. "two years" y/n sighed. "and we're out of here" he said.

"and for the love of god" stanley threw his arms up, "give richie my shirt back" he groaned.