kids pt3

"don't cry" y/n whispered. "it's hard not to" richie sniffled, "she's growing up" he watched as bevie got out of her car seat. "why is daddy crying" bevie asked as she closed the car door. "because it's your first day of school" y/n held bevie's hand. "so" bevie sassed as he grabbed richie's hand.

"here you go angel" y/n said as she put bevie's backpack on, "richie" y/n glared at him. "i don't wanna say goodbye" richie wiped his tears. "i'll see you at home" bevie smiled as she hugged him. "should i stay with her, you know. just in case" richie panicked. "she'll be fine" y/n reassured him.

"that's the bell" richie cried. "i love you, i'll see you at home" bevie pulled away. "give daddy a kiss, so he stops crying" y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

richie bent down and bevie kissed his cheek.

"they grow up too fast" richie stood up. "bye mommy" bevie hugged y/n and skipped towards her teacher.

"i think i'm gonna cry" richie held onto y/n. "you're already crying" y/n laughed. "isn't that mrs chester" he squinted. "doesn't she hate us" y/n looked at the teacher.

"i think she still does" richie widened his eyes. "we should go" y/n turned around.

"she still hates us" richie laughed as he started driving. "who wouldn't" y/n smiled, "the losers club tped the school" she laughed as she remembered that day. "in our defense, henry said he was gonna do it" he stopped at a red light. "i still can't believe we did it first" y/n said.

"we just have to make sure bevie doesn't make the same mistakes" richie sighed. "we'll be the mom and dad we never had" y/n kissed his cheek.