father pt2

"RICHARD" my dad yelled. "NO NEED TO YELL" i scoffed as i went in the living room. "sit down" he instructed. i sat down and waited for death.

"i swear to god if you didn't wear protection" my dad scolded as he paced back and forth. "she's on the pill" i said. "richie, i don't give a fuck" he scoffed. "what's the big deal if she's not on the pill" i threw my hands up.

"cause that's how you were born" he pointed at me. "what" i looked at him in confusion. "me and your mom were teenagers, we did that and bam ! you were born" he explained.

"i'm not THAT irresponsible" i emphasized "that". "still" he rolled his eyes, "if you ever need condoms, they're in my last drawer" he said. "awkward, i'll leave now" i said as i ran for the door. "BE BACK FOR DINNER" he yelled. "MAYBE" i yelled back.

as i walked to y/n's house i noticed her door was open. "weird" i thought.

"y/n" i yelled as i entered her house and closed the door. "in here" she yelled back.

i walked to her room and opened her door. "you know your door's open" i laughed as i sat next to her. "oh fuck" she mumbled as she stood up. "already closed it" i pulled her onto my lap.

"thank you" she booped my nose.

"what did your dad say" she asked. "she just said that i better have condoms" i said. "and" she motioned me to continue. "apparently i was a teenage pregnancy" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"that's something you don't hear everyday" she laughed.

"i wouldn't mind having kids" i said. "excuse you" she said. "not at this age of course" i smiled. "when i'm done with college" she said. "i'll probably be the house wife" i laughed.

"i think you'd be a comedian" she smiled. "maybe senora" i said in a spanish accent. "maybe not" she laughed.

"do you think we'll ever get out of this town" she sighed. "of course doll" i said as i wrapped my arms around her. "how do you know" she asked. "no matter what happens, i'm sticking by you" i nuzzled my head in her neck.

"that's sweet of you" she said. "i always am" i smiled. "cocky much" she laughed. "but you love it" i tightened my grip on her.

"i love you" she whispered.

"i love you more" i whispered.