ribs

"you're in love with richie tozier" beverly laughed. "am not" i protested. "think about it y/n" she said, "you guys are so close. youre literally richie in a girls body".

"it's true" you sighed as you remembered the first time you met richie.

"you sure they have the right stuff to fix you up" beverly asked as she stepped closer to ben.

"i haven't seen that much blood since yesterday" i said as i stepped closer to ben. "since yesterday" beverly questioned. "yea you didn't hear me and your mom" i said. "seriously y/n" she sighed as she playfully hit me.

as i got up i felt a pair of eyes on me. i looked up and saw a boy with glasses. "listen four eyes, i will personally murder you if you keep looking at me" i rolled my eyes.

"feisty" he smiled, "i like it".

since then me and richie were inseparable. always making jokes or playfully flirting.

"even if i did like richie, he wouldn't like me back" i said. beverly looked at me in utter shock and confusion.

"he just gave you three blunts" she pointed to the blunts we had, "for free" she continued. "so" i shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my lighter.

"he never gives his weed for free" she explained. "but he always does that to me" i lit up the blunt and pressed it to my lips.

"exactly, he never does that to anyone" she threw her hands up. "okay maybe, MAYBE i like richie" i sighed. "I KNEW IT" she yelled.

"okay ladies don't worry i'm here" richie came in my room. i looked at him in surprise, "why are you here" i asked. "beverly said she was gonna smoke with you, so i invited myself" he said as he walked to my bed.

"anyways, hi princess" he said as he kissed my cheek. "hi richie" i smiled. "y/s/n" beverly muttered. "what" i said. "nothing" she winked at me.

"i have to piss" beverly said as she got up. i shrugged my shoulders and took another hit of the blunt. "shotgun" richie asked. "shotgun" i questioned.

"you take a hit of the blunt, i come closer to you and i open my mouth then you blow the smoke to my mouth" he explained. "sure" i smiled as i felt the weed in my system.

i took a big hit from the blunt and motioned richie to sit across me, he sat across me and opened his mouth. i swear if it wasn't for the smoke our lips would've been touching.

i blew the smoke out of my mouth. richie inhaled all of it.

"holy shit" i laughed as i saw richie struggling to hold in the smoke.

richie took one look at me and laughed, causing the smoke to go everywhere. "i'm high again" he laughed. "did you smoke in your car again" i asked. "yup" he smiled.

"jesus christ just kiss already" beverly walked in the room. "i mean" richie smirked. my eyes widen as i processed what beverly just said. "if y/n would let me kiss her. i'd kiss her" richie said.

"wait what" i shook my head as i looked at beverly. "look at that" she looked at her hands, "i didn't dry my hands" she left the room.

"what do you mean by, you would kiss me if i let you" i asked richie. he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, "if you let me kiss you. i would kiss you" he took the blunt from my hands.

"richie do you like me" i asked. he started coughing the second i asked him that. "if you don't like me, just say it" i rolled my eyes.

"it's actually the opposite princess" he sighed as he took a hit from the blunt. "i do like you" he smiled. i looked at him in shock. "why me" i asked. "because you're always worrying about me and the others. if bowers is bullying us, you're there to protect us" he explained.

"i like you too" i felt my chest go light. "you do" his face lit up. "i do" i laughed. "can i kiss you" he whispered.

"yes" i smiled. in a matter of seconds i felt richies lips on mine. i didn't want to let him go. and by the looks of it he didn't want to let me go.

"finally" i heard. i pulled away and saw beverly jumping up and down.

"i get 50 dollars" she smiled. "you bet on us" richie laughed. "who didn't" she rolled her eyes. "i'll be back, i need to get my money" she waved.

"now, where were we" richie smirked as he kissed me again.

𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬