easily pt2

"how are you holding up" beverly asked. "better" you mumbled as you rested your head on her shoulder. "richie's a dick" she said. "he has a big one" you laughed. "y/n" she groaned. "you did that to yourself" you smiled.

DING

you unlocked your phone and saw that richie texted you

"go to the window" he texted.

"who is it" beverly asked. "richie" you mumbled. "the fuck does his dumbass want" she rolled her eyes. "he said to go to the window" you turned off your phone.

"let's go" beverly grabbed your hand. "i don't wanna go" you pouted. "you're going i don't care" beverly rolled her eyes as she dragged you to her window.

"what the fuck is he doing" she laughed.

"IM REALLY SORRY Y/N, I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN" richie yelled. "IM HERE FOR SUPPORT" stanley yelled.

"what do you think they're gonna do" beverly turned to you. "richie probably bought me chocolate and flowers" you mumbled.

"I BROUGHT YOU CHOCOLATE AND FLOWERS" richie took out the chocolate and flowers.

"DID YOU STEAL THOSE FROM MY GARDEN" stanley yelled at richie. "NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU" richie glared at him, "CAN WE START OVER" richie turned his attention to you.

"you should go downstairs" beverly suggested. "should i" you asked. "yes, i don't wanna hear them arguing" she smiled. "i'll be back" you said as you ran out of her room and rushed downstairs.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET THOSE FROM MY GARDEN" stanley said. "I WONT HESITATE TO SHOVE THESE UP YOUR ASS" richie pointed to the flowers.

"boys" you rolled your eyes as you walked up to them. "and this is my cue to leave" stanley said. "not even a hi" you laughed. "hi y/n, bye y/n" he waved as he walked past you to beverly's apartment.

"why'd you do it" you asked. "i didn't want to break your heart" richie mumbled. "yea cause making me cry is much better" you weakly laughed.

"listen y/n, can we start over" he asked. "i'll have to think about it" you teased. "y/n" he groaned. "kidding, we can start over. but as friends" you said. "that's enough for me" richie smiled.

"and these are for you" he gave you the chocolates and flowers. "thank you" you said. "let's go upstairs" he took your hand. "richard" you glared at his hand.

"sorry" he let go, "force of habit" he laughed. "i was joking" you laughed as you grabbed his hand.