in public

"you look so hot right now, if we weren't in public i'd definitely be fucking you" richie whispered in y/n's ear.

"i'm sorry you said what now" y/n turned around and saw richie putting his token in. "you didn't hear me the first time" richie teased as the screen loaded. "oh no i definitely heard it" y/n said. "well then you know what i said" he smiled as he started playing.

instead of arguing with richie, y/n rolled her eyes and sat at a table. trying so hard not to think about what richie said.

"richie we've been here for like an hour" y/n groaned as she got up. "this motherfucker beat my high score, i'm not going until i beat it" richie focused on the game. "we can come back tomorrow" y/n stood next to him. "y/n" he demanded. "well i'm sorry if i just wanna get fucked" y/n scoffed. "you'll have to wait" he teased.

"shit" richie yelled as he lost.

everyone looked at him, including y/n.

"fuck, i'm sorry" richie apologized before playing again. "richie" y/n walked up to him. "yes y/n" he was focused on the game. "are you done" y/n asked. "not even close" he bit his lip. "when will you be done" y/n crossed her arms. "i don't know, two hours" he said. "two hours" y/n widened her eyes. "yea" he rolled his eyes.

"fucking shit" y/n said as she sat at her table. "is this seat taken" someone asked. "no you can sit there, my boyfriend's too busy" y/n scoffed. "boy troubles" the person laughed. "you have no idea" y/n smiled. "names kyle" he said. "names y/n" y/n said.

"so i don't have a problem with your boyfriend, i just wanted to say that i'm" kyle motioned y/n to come closer, "gay" he whispered in her ear. "it's fine, he's too busy playing to even notice" y/n sat back down.

what she didn't know was that richie was definitely paying attention to their conversation.

"are you new here, i haven't seen you around" y/n asked. "yea just moved" kyle chuckled. "you're going to hate it here" y/n laughed. "it's okay, except for the blonde dude that bothers me" he scoffed. "bowers" y/n asked. "i'm pretty sure" kyle said. "he'll make your life a living hell, but you just have to avoid him" y/n advised. "i'm trying" kyle smiled.

"y/n come on" richie said as he stood at the table. "i thought you weren't done with your game" y/n asked. "now i am" he scoffed. "but i'm still talking to kyle" y/n turned to him. "hi, i'm kyle" he waved. "and i'm richie, lets go y/n" richie demanded. "richard" y/n rolled her eyes. "y/n, i said we're going" richie demanded.

"fine" y/n stood up, "bye kyle" she waved.

kyle waved and mouthed "get some".

"where are we going" y/n asked as richie took her hand. "bathroom" richie mumbled. "why" y/n said. "so i can fuck you like the needy girl you are" he scoffed as he opened the bathroom.

luckily no one saw them go in.

"me needy, never" y/n laughed as richie locked the door. "shut up" richie rolled his eyes as he smashed his lips onto hers.

"you want it so bad, huh" richie mumbled, hands trailing up her skirt to the obvious wet spot, "you'll get your fill then" he pulls her underwear off, pushing her against the door.

"richie" y/n moaned. "as much as i love hearing you moan my name, right now isn't a good time" richie whispered as he unbuckled his pants.

richie kissed her, all gentleness. until he reaches her lips. hungrily making out with her.

"fucking hell" richie groaned as he positions himself in front of her, "you're so fucking hot" he pushed in.

"richie" y/n whined as she tugged on his hair. "you're so fucking needy, you know that" richie picked up his pace. "mhm, only for you" y/n moaned.

"good girl" richie said as he palmed her breasts through her shirt. "shit" y/n whimpered. "such a pretty little fucktoy" he buried his head into her neck. "oh god" y/n moaned as she felt her high coming. "you look so pretty getting fucked by me. only for me to see, only for me to touch" he groaned.

"yes yes yes" y/n moaned as her legs started shaking. "you're close, aren't you" richie teased. "mhm" y/n hummed. "come on pretty girl, cum for me" he whispered in her ear.

and just like that y/n came. moans and whines left her mouth as she felt richie come inside her.

"jesus" richie lifted his head. "fuck" y/n whimpered as richie pulled himself out.

"you're not a fucktoy, you know that" richie said as he helped her put her underwear back on. "i'm not" y/n giggled. "if you were a fucktoy, you'd be the prettiest one" he smiled.