red handed

"sometimes i forget y/n's your neighbor" bill stated as he looked at y/n's house. "me too" richie laughed.

deep down richie knew he could never forget the nights he has with y/n. making her shake till she can only remember his name.

"hi y/n" beverly waved as she saw her come of out her house. "hi" y/n waved as she started walking towards her. "how are you" beverly asked as she hugged her. "i'm good" y/n smiled. "hi bill, hi eddie, hi stanley, hi rich" y/n waved at each boy.

"i love your shirt" stanley complimented. "thank you, i hope i don't break it again" y/n laughs. "you're breaking a lot of your shirts lately" eddie said.

richie silently laughed as he remembered what happens to her shirts.

"what are you laughing at" bill looked at richie. "nothing, just remembered something funny" richie came up with an excuse.

"we should hang out one day" beverly smiled. "totally" y/n said. "great, i'll tell you when" beverly looked at the other boys. "we'll let you know" eddie looked at y/n.

"all wet for me, aren't you" richie thrusted harder. "yes yes, only for you" y/n moaned as she tilted her head back. "eyes on me princess" he groaned.

with a whine y/n tilted her head up and looked at richie. "you take me so good, it's like you were made for me" richie chuckled. "yes richie, made for you. only you" y/n whined as she felt the familiar feeling in her stomach.

"you gonna cum pretty girl" richie raised his eyebrow. "please make me cum" y/n whimpered, "i'm so fucking close richie, please" she whined. "who's making you feel this good" he said. "you richie, just you" y/n moaned.

"hey y/n wanna hang-" beverly opened her door, "OH MY FUCKING GOD" beverly slammed her door. "fuck fuck fuck" y/n covered herself. "shit" richie pulled out and tried putting his boxers on. "i'm not stupid" beverly said.

"you can open the door" y/n said as she fixed her hair. "fucking on the low i see" beverly opened her door. "better not tell the others" richie glared at her as he put his shorts on. "kinda hard to take you serious when you're putting your shorts on" beverly laughed. "oh shut it" richie said.

"please bev, for me" y/n pleaded. "i won't, just get dressed and meet us at the quarry" beverly slammed the door. "should we" richie looked at y/n. "hurry up and make me cum" y/n laughed.