summer love pt2

"YOU WONT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED" richie yelled as he sat next to his friends. "that you broke my ears" eddie whined. "not at all" richie smiled, "y/n's here" he beamed.

everyone stared at richie in shock. "y/n" beverly gasped. "yes my y/n" richie nodded. "where is she" bill asked. "is she the new girl" stanley asked. "i have no idea where she is" richie frowned.

and just on cue y/n came.

"hi rich" y/n whispered in his ear.

richie turned around and his face lit up. "y/n babe" richie smiled as he hugged her. "are these your friends" y/n asked as she sat next to him. "stanley, bill, beverly, eddie and ben" richie pointed to everyone.

"y/n i told your bitchass to wait for me- holy fuck richie" monica gasped. "monica" stanley said in shock. "who the fuck are you" monica rolled her eyes. "hi monica" richie waved.

"are you guys the new girls" eddie asked. "yes" y/n nodded. "and what grade are you in" bill asked. "i'm a sophomore and monica's a junior" y/n answered. "finally, more girls" beverly laughed.

"so this is the infamous y/n that can make richie shut up" ben crossed his arms. "ben shut up" richie scoffed. "i bet y/n can make you shut up" bill smirked. "bill i will fight you" richie said. "we have, and i won" bill laughed.

"i let you win" richie rolled his eyes. "quit bickering, how are you" y/n asked richie. "not seeing you was complete shit" richie smiled at her. "y/n couldn't stop complaining about you. i swear if i heard another 'i miss richie' one more time i would've killed her" monica scoffed.

"sit down and shut up" y/n laughed.

monica shook her head and sat next to her.

"hey losers" henry pulled stanley's hair. "henry" bill rolled his eyes. "are these the new girls" henry asked as he came closer to y/n and monica. "what's it to you" y/n asked. "shut up" henry pulled her hair.

"i'm the only one that can be mean to her" monica shoved henry. "feisty" henry smirked as he came closer. "take one more step and i swear you'll regret it" monica warned. "henry hurry the fuck up" belch yelled. "i'll get you tomorrow" henry glared. "sure you will" monica rolled her eyes.

"h-how did you do that" bill said in shock. "i've beaten up worse" monica stifled a laugh. "remember andy" richie laughed at the memory. "in my defense he was hitting on y/n" monica defended herself. "and i could've handled it" y/n laughed.

"i like them already" beverly smiled. "this ones mine" richie put his arm around y/n, "but you can take monica" he said. "gee thanks rich" monica rolled her eyes.

as the losers talked to monica, richie and y/n were talking.

"i'm so glad we live in the same town" richie smiled. "i'm so glad i can see you again" y/n laughed. "you better not move" he said. "i promise i won't" y/n held her pinky out. "promise" he connected their pinkies.