just friends

"me and richie are just friends" y/n exclaimed. "are you just going to forget the time we showered together" richie teased. "i'm sorry you what" eddie spit his juice out. "there was one shower and richie didn't want cold water" y/n explained. "yea cause she wastes all the hot water" richie said.

"naked" stanley asked. "yea stan i think you shower naked" richie rolled his eyes. "please tell me you guys didn't have sex" mike groaned. "no we just made out" richie looked at y/n. "and you didn't tell me" beverly gasped. "richie stop lying" y/n rolled her eyes.

but y/n knew she was lying. she DID make out with richie.

"that's not what you were saying. if i recall, it sounded something like 'kiss me'" richie teased. "richard i won't hesitate to push you" y/n said. "okay so did you or did you not make out" ben asked. "we didn't" y/n said. "y/n stop lying" richie said. "y/n" beverly looked at her.

"okay fine, we did make out" y/n confessed. "i'm gonna throw up" eddie gagged. "yea, definitely just friends" bill laughed. "bill i won't hesitate to kick you" y/n said.

"just friends huh ?" richie chuckled as he walked next to y/n. "yea rich, just friends" y/n smiled.

but they both knew they wanted more.

"cat got you tongue" y/n snickered as she noticed that richie wasn't talking. "not at all, i'd say you did" richie flirted. "oh quit it" y/n playfully hit richie's arm.

in a sudden burst of confidence, richie said the unthinkable.

"i like you".

and that's what made y/n crash into a pole.

"ow what the fuck" y/n hissed as she rubbed her forehead. "holy fuck are you okay" richie widened his eyes. "i should really start paying attention" y/n laughed at richie's concern. "god you fucking scared me" he held his hand to his chest.

"you like me" y/n asked. "yea i mean, who wouldn't" richie said in embarrassment. "lots of people, i've made lots of people mad" y/n said. "i know but i like you, and i think that says something" he started walking. "it does say something, you don't like anyone" y/n started walking.

"remember when you rejected that girl from your math class" y/n laughed. "in my defense, she wasn't my type and she gave this really weird vibe" richie shivered at the mention of the girl.

"wait don't change the topic, do you like me back" richie asked. "richie, i took a shower with you and made out with you" y/n said. "so does that mean" he trailed off. "yea trashmouth, i like you too" y/n smiled.

"let's tell the others" richie linked her arm with his. "we just saw them" y/n laughed. "so, want everyone to know you're mine" he kissed her forehead.