fucking richie

"should we get back at richie" bill asked as he laid on his bed. "how" y/n asked. "be my girlfriend" he answered. "excuse me" y/n was taken aback. "fake girlfriend" he corrected himself. "would he even buy it" y/n questioned. "we can make it believable" he shrugged.

"i'm down" y/n smiled. "who are we telling" bill asked as he admired her. "beverly and stanley" y/n answered. "so my best friend and your best friend" he smiled. "correct" y/n laughed.

"now we make it believable" bill got up and searched his closet. "what are you doing" y/n sat on his bed. "searching for a sweater" he answered as he tried finding a black sweater that y/n said she loved, "found it" he smiled.

"i love that sweater" y/n smiled. "i know" bill said as he tossed her his sweater, "since spring breaks almost over, we can announce it when we get back" he added. "perfect" y/n kissed his cheek.

"you're what now" eddie choked on his water. "we're dating" bill wrapped his arm around y/n. "since when" stanley asked. "tuesday" y/n answered. "you're awfully quiet today" eddie asked beverly. "i forgot to tell you that richie said to meet him at the library" beverly hummed.

y/n rolled her eyes at his name.

you see.

richie and y/n were in a loving relationship.

that was until richie decided to be a dumbass and cheat on her.

"fuck" eddie grabbed his stuff, "i'll see you guys later" he waved as he walked towards the library.

"spill" stanley and beverly said at the same time.

"caught us" bill sighed. "so you're not dating" stanley questioned. "correct" y/n smiled. "so what's all this about" beverly rolled her eyes at her friends stupidity. "we wanted to get back at richie" bill shrugged. "and this is a good idea" stanley sighed.

"what if you guys catch feelings" beverly started. "we won't" bill reassured her. "that was fast" stanley chuckled. "we won't catch feelings" y/n admitted.

right ?

"they're what now" richie choked on his fruit loops. "they're dating" eddie nodded. "since when" richie asked. "tuesday" eddie answered. "i know i fucked up but-" richie started. "what you did was more than a fuck up" eddie corrected him. "shut up" richie scoffed.

"what about marie" eddie changed the topic. "told her it was a mistake and that it should've never happened" richie grabbed a handful of fruit loops and asked eddie if he wanted some. "i'm good" eddie thanked him.

"what if they're faking it" richie's mind wondered off. "i don't think so" eddie chuckled at richie's comment. "think about it" richie started. "it hasn't even been a week and you're already doubting it" eddie scoffed.

"come on ed's" richie stood up, "do you really think bill could get a girl like y/n" he threw his fruit loops in the garbage. "you couldn't even get a girl like y/n" eddie defended bill.

"i did, i just fucked up" richie sat down. "be happy for y/n, just because you messed up doesn't mean that bill doesn't deserve a chance" eddie fixed his backpack straps.

"i still love her" richie's voice grew quiet. "i know you do" eddie sighed, "but if you really love her. you have to let her go" he pat his back. "don't go all oprah winfrey on me" richie chuckled.

"aren't you the cutest" mike pinched eddie's cheeks. "don't do that" eddie complained, but secretly loving it. "come on pretty girl" bill tugged on y/n's sleeve as she was talking to beverly. "in a second" y/n smiled as she continued talking to beverly.

"you should go with him" beverly smiled. "and you should go with ben" y/n winked. "shut up" beverly shushed her as she looked over to ben and smiled. "you totally like him" y/n laughed. "just go" beverly instructed.

"y/n" bill whined as he tugged on her sleeve. "calm down" y/n held his hand. "let's go get food" he smiled. "no need to" y/n said, "i'm a full course meal" she winked. "damn right you are" he kissed her cheek.

"ew" richie whispered. "richard" eddie scolded. "it's disgusting" richie said. "you deserve it" stanley said as he copied ben's homework. " i know i do" richie sighed

"you're lucky i'm not beating the shit out of you" mike threatened. "i'm right here" richie threw his arms out as mike stood up. "he's not worth it" beverly tried calming mike down. "still doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it" mike sat down.

"this was supposed to be a way of getting richie back" y/n laughed as she sat on bill's lap. "now we're graduating AND going to the same college" bill smiled. "so this is real" beverly sipped her soda. "yup" stanley sat next to her. "since when" beverly asked. "two months this saturday" bill fixed y/n's hair.

"WHEN I SAY RICHIE YOU SAY TOZIER" richie yelled as he danced on the counter.

"this idiot" beverly scoffed. "i'm glad you're over him" bill whispered. "me too" y/n laughed as she looked at marie trying to get richie off the counter.

"can't believe they got together" eddie said as he sat next to bill, "i love your shoes" he smiled at y/n. "thank god someone said that, i thought it was too much" y/n smiled. "they're both cheaters" stanley explained.

"how" eddie questioned. "richie told me how she cheated on him and how he cheated on her" stanley fixed his shirt. "toxic" eddie sang as he waved at richie.

"what's up eddie spaghetti" richie ruffled his hair as he sat next to him, "and marsh, uris and the two lovebirds" he mumbled the last part. "richie" marie smiled as he sat on his lap. "babe" richie kissed her cheek.

"disgusting" y/n whispered. "you can say that again" beverly laughed.

"i didn't think they'd last this long" richie whispered to eddie. "me too" eddie mumbled, "but if they're happy, what are we gonna do about it" he shrugged.

"can't believe i lost her because i was stupid" richie thought.

"i do" bill smiled. "and do you" the priest turned to y/n, "take william denbrough to be your husband" he said. "i do" y/n softly said. "you may now kiss the bride" the priest smiled.

cheers were heard, beverly yelling "i told you so" to eddie.

"can't believe this started off as a revenge plan" bill whispered as he pulled away. "i'm glad i agreed to it" y/n smiled as she hugged him.

"you're married" beverly pulled y/n away and hugged her. "and you're getting married" y/n hugged her tighter. "can't believe you did it" stanley pat bill's back.

"y/n" someone said.

as y/n pulled away she saw richie.

of course he was invited, she just didn't think he'd show up.

"can i talk to you" he asked, "i won't try anything" he crossed his heart as he saw bill's face. "sure" y/n hesitatingly said as she walked towards him.

"i know what i did when i was 16 was shitty and that words will never express how sorry i am" richie started, "but now that you've started a life with bill, i'm happy for you. i really am" he whispered. "thank you richie, that means a lot" y/n smiled.

"i brought you this" richie took out a necklace, "i was gonna give it to you for our 6 month, but you know what happened" he softly said. "richie" y/n whispered. "you don't have to accept it, i just needed to show you it" he smiled.

"i'll take it" y/n grabbed the necklace, "i hope we can still be friends" y/n asked. "you are my best friend" richie chuckled. "best friends" y/n smiled. "best friends" richie nodded his head.